why am I the only person here who listens oldschool psytrance?

radi6404

Seriously, when I am going to type what I am listening in the music thread I hardly ever see posts of anyone listening oldschool psytrance. where are the true goa trance lowers, The people who stil listen to the classic, I am not teling here anyone should listen to the classics all time but except me and Abasio I can´t remember seeing anyone posting that he is listening some classic goa tune, this is a goa trance forum and I really miss the atmosphere and spirit of goa trance here, I am feeling like in an universal techno forum because people are listening to anythign here, but almost not to trance, if I check for example who listens hallucinogen, the infinity project, voodoo people or whatever similar I always find posts by my and a few posts by other users, I must say that it´s very strange for a psychedelic trance forum, I also never see anyone posting newschool tracks.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's why the url of this forum is goanews.org

Nothing to do with psychedelic trance, no sir this is only about goa trance..

traveller, come on, what´s the deal of being sarcastic? Also, the old guys like Charlie and so on are gone again and few oldschool listeners are here.

traveller, come on, what´s the deal of being sarcastic? Also, the old guys like Charlie and so on are gone again and few oldschool listeners are here.

i listen to oldschool, newschool, psytrance, whatever. I am sorry to say to you, you are the one that does not want to be more open minded :D

That's pathetic, sorry. Everybody listens to what he feels like listening to. Period.

And something to shake up the hippies:

When you meet your old friends, remind yourselves how the good old days were, it's high time for a suicide if you didn't do anything to make the new days better © Karl Lagerfeld :)

I listen to suomi and oldskool almost daily. But now a little bit more ambientisch and I don't mean shpongle (posford...)

Yesterday I listened to feeling weird album and guy sebbag and gal carmy - intrance and more..., but I'm not going to state something each time I listen. I used to do that, now it's more likely that I will say something when it's about new stuff, since that music neeeeeeds the attention more then the old if it's good...

i listen to oldschool/newschool most of the time. psy too ever now and then, but mainly goa. a lot of people i know like goa trance better than psy, but it seems most of the people that go to parties do not <_< . why does belgium have to be so far away…

Seriously, when I am going to type what I am listening in the music thread I hardly ever see posts of anyone listening oldschool psytrance. where are the true goa trance lowers, The people who stil listen to the classic, I am not teling here anyone should listen to the classics all time but except me and Abasio I can´t remember seeing anyone posting that he is listening some classic goa tune, this is a goa trance forum and I really miss the atmosphere and spirit of goa trance here, I am feeling like in an universal techno forum because people are listening to anythign here, but almost not to trance, if I check for example who listens hallucinogen, the infinity project, voodoo people or whatever similar I always find posts by my and a few posts by other users, I must say that it´s very strange for a psychedelic trance forum, I also never see anyone posting newschool tracks.

This doesn't mean that there are not people who listen oldschool goa trance in this forum. But the atmosphere that you mentioned is...old and things going forward :lol:

Personally sometimes I'm listening Hallucinogen in my car when I'm travelling but after 2-3 tracks I remember Younger Brother and continuing with this. I mean fresh is always better...

Cheers