2. Angel Wrath

3. Sectoid

4. Waves From The Crypt

5. Gyroball

6. Death Monsture

7. Scratches

8. Intoxicated

9. Aries Madness

After some time of silence Psyfactor comes back with his second release @ Trishula Records.

He has worked hard on improving his production skills and has managed to create a high quality album with new innovative ideas.

Taking us further to another level of uncompromising psytrance with the typical triple kick drum, fat synthlines & trippy fx sounds.

No devil worshipping or darkpsy here, just good driving music to get you up and dance.

More info & audio preview samples:

http://www.trishula-records.com/trishcd014.htm

EnJoY!

MoUkA :clapping: :posford:

Hey MDK, about the promo text, a little explanation here.

A pentagram was used in ancient Greece & Babylonia.

The first known uses of the pentagram are found in Mesopotamian writings dating to about 3000 BC.

Secondly you call the picture in the middle a devil, it is based on our christian perception to call anything with horns on the head a devil.

Many figures from old mythes & sages look have horns like this figure, way before the church starting abusing this and scared people with a so called

devil figure. A good example is Pan, an old Greek god, you can read more about this in the wikipedia

Please read some history about old symbols and figuers, don't judge a book by its cover :wank:

So wait, is this going to be a history lesson album? :unsure:

A throw back to the good ol' Zeus days spiced up with some unicorns.

Sounds like a great sunday afternoon picnic soundtrack.

Please read some history about old symbols and figuers, don't judge a book by its cover :wank:

we are all christian here, and we don't like well-educated pagans here to come and undermine our fragile beliefs.

looks like people here like only fullonish melodic music for crying little girls.....

anyway i dont care

we all are crying little girls here and don't like people who do not care.

christian?

really?

did i said that i am the devil??

or belong to?

every religion enthrals people

maniacs who believe in imagine god

people must believe in itself fisrt...not in god or devil or other mythical characters

do the hippies belong to any? they belong to itself

Hey MDK, about the promo text, a little explanation here.

A pentagram was used in ancient Greece & Babylonia.

The first known uses of the pentagram are found in Mesopotamian writings dating to about 3000 BC.

Secondly you call the picture in the middle a devil, it is based on our christian perception to call anything with horns on the head a devil.

Many figures from old mythes & sages look have horns like this figure, way before the church starting abusing this and scared people with a so called

devil figure. A good example is Pan, an old Greek god, you can read more about this in the wikipedia

I am quite familiar with the symbolism of the pentagram, thank you very much. Now, onto your belief that I am judging a book by its cover. Let's look at the facts:

Trishula records responsible for the following releases:

Psyfactor- Evil Inside

V/A- Ignus Fatuus

Procs- Stuck in the Oven With Me

Mubali- Cats @ Play

V/A Crazy Goblins and Wicked Pixies

All Dark Psy. So perhaps you can see why one would assume that this would be a dark release with the pentagram (show that symbol to the majority of people and they will associate it with evil) and the devil-like creature in the center of it. :rolleyes:

Now, having said that I look forward to this release. For me a lot of DarkPsy is unlistenable (see Psyfactor's 1st album) but that is just for me. I also find the happy cheesy trance unlistenable. I quite enjoy dark-full on like Phatmatix or Shift or Zybex or Tryambaka. If Psyfactor puts out a slammer like those, I will be first in line to purchase a cd. So Trishula records, I respect you as a label and you can put any promo material out there you like. However, don't get offended when one would make assumptions about releases based on your own labels catalogue.

Mdk

Hey man this got out of hand a bit, I never meant to offend or so anyone, was just telling my point of view.

I just don't like the term darkpsy, I just like to share good psychedelic trance music with you.

So basically all of the Trishula releases are not darkpsy, in fact a lot of the albums came out before the whole darkpsy hype!

For me good trance has to be psychedelic with all the colours, flavours and forms!

On the other hand I think it is good to have lots of reactions here, good promotion :clapping:

Really appreciate the support here and I hope you will buy the cd. :posford:

hey boyz n girlz,

I understand sometimes its hard to accept, but the facts are, some people actually do like dark... and well, who are we to blame them? I prefer melodic goatrance, or for psyfactors repertoire, their downtempo ambient release... BUT everyone must know that even the dark scene produces quality music from time to time (just thinking of Dark Soho, Grapes of Wraith, Derango, Xenomorphs older album...).

Luckely for us, not everyone listens to the same music we do, or this would be so fkn boring. So we could as well encourage them to make different music (it does say Promotional Area, no?) or we could just accept the fact we dont like whats been released and release our love ourselves.

Anyhow psyfactor, loved your ambient work and i honestly wont listen to your dark as dark is not my stuff at all... but i do hope the dark scene will accept ur release as something new and different :)

and i also hope that producing all this dark stuff will encourage you guys to make another ambient work... Dark artists have a wonderfull habit of making beautifull downtempo lately ;)

my 2 cents

Vemps

looks like people here like only fullonish melodic music for crying little girls.....

anyway i dont care

:unsure: where did this come from???!

:wank:

but anyways... Will be looking into this one when it's released.

How could I have missed this flame?

Trishula has got some nice albums out which I liked, but all this pentagram, horny people and evilness isn't any different to pink bikini girls on cheesy full on albums. Same bullshit, trying to act serious and put some scary legend, mythology behind the concept or anything that touches people's emotions, that's marketing. Just like the ^bikini girls^. So saying cheesy full on vs this real psychedelic music is so... you know.

But yeah, if you don't care, we don't either.

well yes, ambient like endless universe also will comes i hope in this summer...tracks are almost done...need to work a bit...

the name will be like - Useful things in dream... about an unusual unreal stuff like the water ring flying in air which spread out a snowy rain - and so on......

dark music for other side of me....

ambient - another...

hehehe nothing to do... but i like them all veeery mucchh

Trishula has got some nice albums out which I liked, but all this pentagram, horny people and evilness isn't any different to pink bikini girls on cheesy full on albums. Same bullshit, trying to act serious and put some scary legend, mythology behind the concept or anything that touches people's emotions, that's marketing. Just like the ^bikini girls^. So saying cheesy full on vs this real psychedelic music is so... you know.

mythological concept is great.

anyway i dont care

It seems like you do care quite a bit (as anyone who checks out your posting history can see).

Anyhow... Trishula has released some great stuff. I will check this out.

christian?

really?

did i said that i am the devil??

or belong to?

every religion enthrals people

maniacs who believe in imagine god

people must believe in itself fisrt...not in god or devil or other mythical characters

do the hippies belong to any? they belong to itself

And can Hippies run the world?, but now when it is out we can say it loud.(btw New "Loud" is out). Psynews in real is a secret organization with main aim to connect all (ex)christian's denominations and other worldwide leftovers to create one unite religion-belief system to control the masses through-out the review system where just releases with the hidden secret message confessing the faith of our Lord, Mr. Posford are rated beyond average. All dysharmonic and randomized releases are left without touch.

What's wrong with horny people? :lol::rolleyes: