Why all the "Ethno" in Psychill?

healium

I have FSOL - Lifeforms - I like it but don't find it overly psychedelic or transdimensional sounding - mainstream electronica listeners find it digestable whereas I think the super psychedelic stuff they would be more challenged by...

I think this album defines psychedelic ambientesk chill out for me. Very very psychedelic trippy stuff. Even though i dont like to use the word psychedelic to discribe music.

Healium, based on what you've said you're looking for I urge you to check out the Khooman album. It is unburdened by the world music pretensions that are tediously ubiquitous in psy chill, and sounds very electronic and trippy. And it's really good in my opinion.

Healium, based on what you've said you're looking for I urge you to check out the Khooman album. It is unburdened by the world music pretensions that are tediously ubiquitous in psy chill, and sounds very electronic and trippy. And it's really good in my opinion.

Hehe, that was exactly the album I wanted to recommend myself! :) It's among my favourites and I would be glad to get more music in the same style. Will check out some samples and since I love the Nystagmus album I will immediately the Anahata album. This must be good!!

• 7 months later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...