Melodic Full On

jes422

Hello, I'm interested in exploring some Full On and I was wondering what artists use a lot of melodies...I like it when the bassline changes into different chords, whether they be dark or morning like. I apologize if there is a clear answer somewhere else on this site, the search engine turns up an insane amount of results lol Thank you! :D

don't listen to fullon that much anymore, sometimes off course,

euhm electric universe and space tribe 2004 release + their vs

audiotec 2006 release

lani 2004 release

euhm...

jirah

silicon sound

digicult

latest protoculture

I've stopped listening to FullOn some years ago, but one Album i still llike very much, and which has loads of non cheesy melodies is

"The misted Muppet - From the Legend"

I'äve always wondered wha'ts up with you're signature? Is the thing that they are shooting out themselves as weapons?

Oh I think I see now, the green guy is sad hehe..ah ok the colors of the gun is where they are..lol I really tried to get it before but couldn't

When it comes to really melodic yet still "mature" and serious-sounding, Protoculture wins for me.

If you want cheese/floor"KILLAAAAAAARHZ", then, like another said, Freaked Frequency, everything from Utopia records, Pixel, Wrecked Machines, some Eskimo.. Actually, most of the music is pretty melodic..... :D

Yeah it's really nice! Still considering it being from 2003. When we talk 2003, I would have to mention Space Buddha - Storm Reaction, and Protoculture - Refractions (but I've already mentioned him earlier in this thread).. :)

Astrix - Eye To Eye is also a must have, when we talk about nice/"legendary" full on albums imo. :)

When it comes to really melodic yet still "mature" and serious-sounding, Protoculture wins for me.

If you want cheese/floor"KILLAAAAAAARHZ", then, like another said, Freaked Frequency, everything from Utopia records, Pixel, Wrecked Machines, some Eskimo.. Actually, most of the music is pretty melodic..... :D

Christoffer, wrecked machines and eskimo :o ????

Anyways, im looking forward for THIS ALBUM :) Soon to be released, can't wait

Hi Christian, long time no see. :)

Yeah I would consider Eskimo and Wrecked Machines melodic. Some of it might also be a bit twisted, but that's just a bonus.. :D

Yeah, but he was asking for GOOD recommendations ;) Hehe

How's it hanging? Still doing the datamekaniker thing?

Elektronikfagtekniker ja. :) Goes fine.. :)

What about you?

Det går fint min ven.. Du har fået meget godt styr på musikken efterhånden, lyder godt :) Har du brugt Synsuns producer tips? Den er helt ren til frekvensering og små tricks osv...

Jow tak. Det der ligger på min Myspace er det næstnyeste. Har fået lavet noget nyt der sparker ca. 10 gange så meget røv. :D

Har da set noget af Mixing Secrets, men nej efterhånden kommer det bare, igennem andres tips og ellers en masse øven.. :)

Jow tak. Det der ligger på min Myspace er det næstnyeste. Har fået lavet noget nyt der sparker ca. 10 gange så meget røv. :D

Har da set noget af Mixing Secrets, men nej efterhånden kommer det bare, igennem andres tips og ellers en masse øven.. :)

English :blink: