AFGIN remix to CALLING YOUR NAME..

afgin

Libra presnets Taylor - anomaly - Calling your name,

the known version of the track released in 1997 at PLATIPUS RECORDS VOL 3, the first track in the compilation.

the artist is Brian Wayne Transeau AKA BT, he is one of my favorite electronic artists of the melodic trance style from the mid 90'.

my remix to the track is a Down tempo melodic trance,emotional,floating,and dreamy.

link to the remix:

http://www.o-zen.com/art/bands/896/music.php

Afgin/suntrip records

I have the original on both the Trance Trippin' - A Non-Stop Voyage From Trance To Acid compilation as well as the version on the Mortal Kombat Annihilation soundtrack. They're both great. I have no idea how you obtained the female vocals without the original music. But then these things take place somehow in order for this to happen.

It's pretty cool. I like the opening piano but not much stands out enough to arrest my attention. Nonetheless, I always thought there was something beautiful about the song, the essence and spirit of it anyways.

thanks for like the remix..

that track was in my mind for many years from the first time i listening to it,BT has another cllasic track called REMEMBER,a beautifull one..

i like the trancy style,the floating dreamy sounds,the melodic trance tunes from the early 90',so i put that style into that track..

i am also like to listen to the early pure trance like PARAGLIDES,ENERGY 52,and etc..with their pure mellodies from the begining of the 90',great music..

thanks again...

and have a beautifull day..........and keep the GOA vibes alive everywhere you are...

Afgin, I am a big fan of Brian's work for many years and I also loved your live sets last year. There's a lot of good ideas in this track and you almost pulled it off but the key changes in the bassline seem to clash a bit with the other melodies. I am not big in the musical theory but i think that with a bit less key changes this could become a great set starter or finisher.

+1 @ Pavels comments. Take it easy with the Keychanges when you are using the vocals, it somewhat sounds wrong. The keychanges it self, does sound cool though. I really really like this track. It has a feeling of good trance (and I am a big fan of the original as well).

All in all 9/10 mate! :)

thanks nemo & pavel for your commentes..

i am happy that you like the remix...

the story behined the key changes in the bassline,is to put more "color" in the bassline when it running,not to be a monotonic bass line,the idea is to make a nice moving bassline that makes the track more emotional,as i like to do when i make music,combine with the other dreamy trancy mellodies in the background,that was my vision in that track.

again,it is great to hear you pepole like BT music also,a great musician,with great music for sure..

thanks nemo & pavel for your commentes..

i am happy that you like the remix...

the story behined the key changes in the bassline,is to put more "color" in the bassline when it running,not to be a monotonic bass line,the idea is to make a nice moving bassline that makes the track more emotional,as i like to do when i make music,combine with the other dreamy trancy mellodies in the background,that was my vision in that track.

again,it is great to hear you pepole like BT music also,a great musician,with great music for sure..

Cool :) A great artist also has his vision, and you truly you have yours!

Anyways, what do you think about Heaven Scent? :)

I have wanted to remix that track forever!! :)

Cool :) A great artist also has his vision, and you truly you have yours!

Anyways, what do you think about Heaven Scent? :)

I have wanted to remix that track forever!! :)

wowowo...!!!

that is a great ONE!!

from the CLASICAL IBIZA 013 with SASHA MIX!!

u can read my mind..i have been thinking remix those tunes for a long time...the IBIZA 013 tunes in SASHA MIX..a cllasical compilation!!!

i think my next remix to those tunes will be to the track - SASHA - XPANDER,also released in IBIZA 013

,it is a realy good deep trancy track,with a hypnotic atmosphere and with the perfect melody in it

i realy like the GLOBAL UNDERGROUND sasha&digweed style,it has kind of a trancy feelings in some of the global compilation,and has a good potencial to remix it..

wowowo...!!!

that is a great ONE!!

from the CLASICAL IBIZA 013 with SASHA MIX!!

u can read my mind..i have been thinking remix those tunes for a long time...the IBIZA 013 tunes in SASHA MIX..a cllasical compilation!!!

i think next remix to those tunes will be to the track - SASHA - XPANDER,also released in IBIZA 013

,it is a realy good deep trancy track,with a hypnotic atmosphere and with the perfect melody in it

i realy like the GLOBAL UNDERGROUND sasha&digween style,it has kind of a trancy feelings in some of the global compilation,and has a good potencial to remix it..

bro, you seem to have my kind of taste in Trance, we should get our heads together one day. Maybe when I am near your country, or if you might be in Spain one day :D

bro, you seem to have my kind of taste in Trance, we should get our heads together one day. Maybe when I am near your country, or if you might be in Spain one day :D

i can see that you and me have common feeling in that style,good to know that :)

u are invited to my place any time,as u said mybe we can remix some of those great trancy tunes :)

i can see that you and me have common feeling in that style,good to know that :)

u are invited to my place any time,as u said mybe we can remix some of those great trancy tunes :)

and why is it that people like you dont live in Spain? :(:) One day man, one day!

• 2 weeks later...

very good remix Afgin. I like the original version of this track a lot and your remix makes it sound even better. You really have a gift man and are using it wisely.thx for sharing the creations of it.