jivamukti

1-Sounds promising, want to heard full track

2-So so

3-Kinda boring

4-Kinda ok

5-Something moar psychadelic and upbeat :posford:

6-Upbeat but simple-boring

7-Nice :posford: :ph34r:B)!

8-Now, remake of their hit, interesting!

9-Nice technoish tune?

10-Something, well, strange, but harder kick would be more deltargh!!!!!! But do want!

11-Good one :ph34r:

12-This one is typical their downtempo imo, and thats a good sign :D

Overall missing few bpms, add them to those tracks and you get uber killarghs :posford: And not too much going on, unlike in their previous albums, not as many scapes and layers, as mentioned, not as cinemtaic. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!

Based on 1.5min long samples, first listen.

2-So so

3-Kinda boring

4-Kinda ok

9-Nice technoish tune?

10-Something, well, strange, but harder kick would be more deltargh!!!!!! But do want!

Overall missing few bpms, add them to those tracks and you get uber killarghs :posford: And not too much going on, unlike in their previous albums, not as many scapes and layers, as mentioned, not as cinemtaic. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!

Ill get the download version before I buy this of some japanese page :D

That first sample is smokin'. As is #4, Nightmares Backstream. I'm hearing a lot of The 1st aesthetic on there, though, which is not altogether pleasant for me. That plastic aesthetic, if you know what I'm talking about. Not a big complaint.

2-So so

3-Kinda boring

4-Kinda ok

9-Nice technoish tune?

Nice John Coco'ish samples review :drama:

Man those samples are boring!

boom-psi-boom-psi all the way. So minimal I want to sleep. Maybe these are just the intros, but If the whole tracks are like that, then thanks but no!

I miss Schizoeffective, that was pure badass stuff not just recycled techno.

IMO

Man those samples are boring!

boom-psi-boom-psi all the way. So minimal I want to sleep. Maybe these are just the intros, but If the whole tracks are like that, then thanks but no!

I miss Schizoeffective, that was pure badass stuff not just recycled techno.

IMO

yeah, i know, I would also prefer: boom-psy-boom-psy :lol:

The Delta MySpace page lists only Marcus as members. Arne & Wyan could be busy with Extrawelt and perhaps Marcus wanted to go solo again. I'm not worried about that development, because Marcus made Scizoeffective mostly alone and it's dynamite. In contrast, Send In... on which he worked with the Miliz was a bit flat in a couple of places.

Send in send back is by far the best album for me. :drama:

Its complete meditation! A journey that takes you to deep places far away. I saw them once live. One of the most amazing stuffs ever.

And i listened to the whole of Minusman. I like some tracks a bit (Minusman, Warp and that remix of the fuzzion track), but mostly its too dark and hard for me. I prefer Extrawelt ^^

Send in send back is by far the best album for me. :drama:

Its complete meditation! A journey that takes you to deep places far away. I saw them once live. One of the most amazing stuffs ever.

And i listened to the whole of Minusman. I like some tracks a bit (Minusman, Warp and that remix of the fuzzion track), but mostly its too dark and hard for me. I prefer Extrawelt ^^

is it more darker then send in...send back ??

not a chance in the whole world im clicking on those samples :D

i want to hear it in full,without looking

foward to anything better then 'SISB',i want to get surprized :P

is it more darker then send in...send back ??

not a chance in the whole world im clicking on those samples :D

i want to hear it in full,without looking

foward to anything better then 'SISB',i want to get surprized :P

Well, send in send back have alot of symphony and atmosphere, although its pretty melancholic/dark there too.

Minusman album is more hard, dirty banging techno.

I listened again:

01 Schmerzverstärker

A bit slow and mainly distorted rythms and basslines. Kind of boring track.

C+

02 Minusman

Awesome, just awesome! Builds up a great rythm on that distorted bassline. Meditative stuff. And then comes in a melody that sound typically midi miliz / Spirallianz style.

A-

03 Evernet

This track is fast banging 4 on the floor techno. Tight short fast paced techno loops, then a simple main synth lead carries the track all the way. A bit better than 01 but didnt caught my attention so much. Would probably alot better for dancing than listening.

B-

04 Nightmares & Dreamscapes (backstream)

Slow muffled dark rythm accompanied by horror atmosphere and symphonies. Typical dark style of Delta. Although I only liked the atmosphere and melodies. I didnt dig the beat so much.

B-

05 Midnight Circulator Remix

This is one of my fav tracks on the album. I have owned the original for a while and i always digged the sinister melodies and wondered how it would sound with dance floor beat. The bpm is real high and hard drums, similar to "The Delta - WARP" track.

A-

06 Overpressure Remix

Really dark and fast tribal stuff. No melodies, just pure rythms. I figure it works quite nice on the dance floor.

B-

07 The Machines

This is the best track on the album!!! Sound for me is typical Midi Miliz. deep kick, great rythms and then after a while, comes in dark broodling synth melodies. In the end it even becomes a bit melancholic with another layer of melodies accompanied by the energized beat. A killer!!!

A+

08 As A Child I Could Walk On The Ceiling (Remix)

One of the better trax on this album. This sounds like a progressive remix of "As A Child I Could Walk On The Ceiling". Intro starts out with a great ambience that takes you back to the nostalgics of SCHIZOEFFECTIVE, and then comes in a progressive beat that builds up slowly. Then suddenly after a break and some familiar vocals you can feel it getting year 99 all over again. Very Old school Delta but still have something fresh over it.

A-

09 Dust Buster

Another one of those hard rythm fast bpm techno songs, with a dark slow broodling synth in the background. It builds up slowly with rather weak kick, and then after a quick break, all hell breaks loose!

Great stuffs.

B+

10 Warp (Megamix)

The warp track was released earlier on an EP i think, so I heard this one before. It fits very well into the theme of this album. This is one of the best for me along with child, the machines, midnight circulator and minusman! This is real hard stuffs that evolves with some epic "The delta" pads to set an atmospheric mood. Then after a break comes a great melody in, and then the dancefloor is elevated with the beat coming in again with a dirty distorted sidechained mid-bass synth melody. Bravo! :clapping:

A+

11 Nightmares & Dreamscapes

This track adds to Kind of like a ladder down to more calm stuffs from the recent techno havoc.

12 H.o.B

DOWNHILL IS BACK!! Omg i love this style !! I hope Downhill can release another album in the future. Their stuff is so atmospheric, beautiful and unique. The feeling i get while listening to this track is almost like one of those dark Tim Burton movies. This track is equally as good as the one who ended "SEND IN ... SEND BACK". A trip-hop/down-tempo techno-beat accompanied by great symphony makes this track a perfect ending of the dark journey of MINUSMAN.

Then it is a long silence... and behold.. A BONUS TRACK! I wont spoil about this one. Find out for yourselves :)

A+

Some tracks is Top-notch Killarghs, but some dragged it down and the album is not as solid and cinematic as for example "SEND IN .. SEND BACK".

I think I'd give this album a strong B+

- I really want to know if it was only Marcus who worked on this album or did Arne and Wayan help too? Because in some tracks i can really get the Midi miliz / Extrawelt / Spirallianz feeling :)

Thanks for the quick review Moai. It reflects my sample sentiments quite accurately.

- I really want to know if it was only Marcus who worked on this album or did Arne and Wayan help too? Because in some tracks i can really get the Midi miliz / Extrawelt / Spirallianz feeling :)

Any collaborators should be mentioned in the liner notes of your *cough* CD *cough*.

Discogs.com says Arne and Wayan participated in tracks 7, 8 and 10.