New Delta album finished

jivamukti

How come there's no topic about this here? It was announced over three weeks ago at their (or should I say his because I understand it's Marcus alone again) MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/thedeltaisback

I'm actually starting to like the three preview tracks that've been on the page for some time now. I really hope he's taken his time (and he certainly shoud've had enough time :lol:) to polish it and make a worthy sequel to the two classics.

:posford:

Hahaa! Another for my must-buy list...

hellfuckingyes!!!!

I've got a fever, and the only cure is more Delta! Bring on the crunchy tek-trance - these guys do it better than any others, and the samples are damned promising.

I really don't get you....

Why exactly are you happy about first class Psytrance Acts making second class Techno?

Huh? Aside from their first two early "hits" more than 10 years ago ("As a Child..." and "Travelling...") when could the music of The Delta have ever have been described as psytrance? The b-side of the "As a Child" single (Tribaliser) in 1997 was already far more techno than psytrance, and anything new they did after "Travelling..." had very little, if any, psytrance influences.

These guys already abandoned psytrance started making first class Techno more than a decade ago.

but the new stuff (at least the samples) sound so goddamn boring....

Heh...That MinusmanRMX sample sounds utterly fantastic to me, but then again, I've officially been declared a "Crazy Techno Bitch" by friends of mine, so I'm probably not the most impartial judge. :P

Why exactly are you happy about first class Psytrance Acts making second class Techno?

i dont get you, but I guess you just needed a reason to nag about my taste or something, since I am really in love with the new Ticon.. ;) And yeah, I am happy for those who change for the better. (not that Delta ever was classified real psy anyways and come to think of it, since the 2nd album by Ticon, them neither hehe)

Ya, great news.

So is it only Marcus now? What about the Spiral/Miliz guys?

The Delta MySpace page lists only Marcus as members. Arne & Wyan could be busy with Extrawelt and perhaps Marcus wanted to go solo again. I'm not worried about that development, because Marcus made Scizoeffective mostly alone and it's dynamite. In contrast, Send In... on which he worked with the Miliz was a bit flat in a couple of places.

i dont get you, but I guess you just needed a reason to nag about my taste or something, since I am really in love with the new Ticon.. ;) And yeah, I am happy for those who change for the better. (not that Delta ever was classified real psy anyways and come to think of it, since the 2nd album by Ticon, them neither hehe)

Hey, i really don't care what music you like! Your taste to me is as important as britney spears. I don't even care if you like Ticon, The Delta or DJ Ötzi ;).

but what i don't get is....why exactly did you agree to mars post here , which imho is a clear statement to save psytrance and it's scene from becoming....yeah from becoming what it is already in some parts of the world, a circus.

And on the Other hand you are happy about every act which moves away from the Psyscene to make what has been made a zillion times before, a zillion times better, and thus supports the Psyscene in becoming unimportant. Not just unimportant for everyone else...unimportant for the biggest Psyheads that are somehow the fundament of this scene.

really, i don't get it.

All above is IMHO!

hellfuckingyes!!!!

I've got a fever, and the only cure is more Delta! Bring on the crunchy tek-trance - these guys do it better than any others, and the samples are damned promising.

Huh? Aside from their first two early "hits" more than 10 years ago ("As a Child..." and "Travelling...") when could the music of The Delta have ever have been described as psytrance? The b-side of the "As a Child" single (Tribaliser) in 1997 was already far more techno than psytrance, and anything new they did after "Travelling..." had very little, if any, psytrance influences.

These guys already abandoned psytrance started making first class Techno more than a decade ago.

Tech-Trance

;)

wtf have u been smoking lately???

THE DELTA been making "fist class" psy techno, trance, downtempo, electro and other syles of electronic dance music for more then a decade!

Minusman rmx is insane... bow down to master Marcus!!!! cant wait!

Next World, I really dont care about your HO either but maybe read HERE To understand why in some cases I think that its better that the old dogs go away from this scene, and let others improve. Its my HO that people in this scene (Psytrance) bitch more about it than trying to make something GOOD out of it. There is only a FEW people here that keep it going by trying to make some decent music, the rest is just bitching about how the scene is falling apart.

My respect goes to those that EITHER, improve the scene (see mars and them) OR the people that chose to leave it to make something new. My utmost disrespect goes to those who bitch all day long about how shit this and that is. (Not that I am saying you are one of them).

End of discussion from my part... feel free to regurgitate what I just said for a couple of pages. :D

• 2 weeks later...

wtf have u been smoking lately???

THE DELTA been making "fist class" psy techno, trance, downtempo, electro and other syles of electronic dance music for more then a decade!

Minusman rmx is insane... bow down to master Marcus!!!! cant wait!

ah yeh... the non delta/metalogic/spirallianz techno is shit. More like first class techno.

• 4 months later...

Umm, so where is it, anyone knows B)?

I was just going to ask whether anyone here has it. It was released in Japan three weeks ago. No love for us Europeans yet. :( Tracklist and 1:30 samples:

http://www.techno.to/detail/?cat_no=WVCD003

Sounds quite good, but some tracks don't seem, based on the short samples quite as trancy and cinematic as I'd have liked.

So, does any of Psynews residents living in Japan (Abasio, Jikkenteki...?) have it? Or perhaps someone else?

Also, Apocalypse Now + Roflcopter = win!