Best Of 2007: 2 Days Left.

amphiton

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I didn't make it. :blink:

DP forgot to vote? Priceless :D

I'd never have thought that this is possible...

Ey, DP, you really aren't here often anymore, are you?

Guest antic

Damn, I didn't make it. :blink:

+1

Firstly, because for some reason I thought the deadline is end of March

Secondly, because I still have no idea how should I vote - there were so many great releases in 2007, but unless someone puts a gun to my head I can't put them in any order, i.e. to say that one is definitely better than the others. I thinkg I'd place YB on the top of downtempo/chill list, but that's about it.

I'm really curious as to the results (yeah, I'm to lazy to count it myself).

+1

Firstly, because for some reason I thought the deadline is end of March

Secondly, because I still have no idea how should I vote - there were so many great releases in 2007, but unless someone puts a gun to my head I can't put them in any order, i.e. to say that one is definitely better than the others. I thinkg I'd place YB on the top of downtempo/chill list, but that's about it.

I'm really curious as to the results (yeah, I'm to lazy to count it myself).

I also thought the deadline was the end of march. But at least my list is a reflection of how I felt at the time. I'm sure it will change & I will discover even better music from last year but we can't leave the voting over forever can we?

I also thought the deadline was the end of march. But at least my list is a reflection of how I felt at the time. I'm sure it will change & I will discover even better music from last year but we can't leave the voting over forever can we?

Man, it will always do that :lol:

for me anyways... it's always a reflection of "right now"!

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I see the results? The thread used to be pinned, but there is no pinned threads anymore? Or is it just me?

It's not just you. Moni tends to give some pretty detailed statistics about the results which takes time to do, so it may be a while before the results appear.

It's not just you. Moni tends to give some pretty detailed statistics about the results which takes time to do, so it may be a while before the results appear.

well at least make a top 10 and release further statistics later... I've lost touch with the scene latley so I'm really instereted in seeing what 2007 had to offer ;)

I've lost touch with the scene latley so I'm really instereted in seeing what 2007 had to offer ;)

My case exactly... except that I lost touch in 2003, after I wrote my little historical synthesis actually. Since then Moni's Billboard is what I feed on psychedelically speaking, no time to browse by myself. So, I'm used to waiting for a whole year, a couple of days more won't disturbed me in the least. :lol: