Infected Mushroom is the best group EVER :D:D:D

YaroslavTheHunter

Oh come on, that's just childish.

I think it's cool for a 13 year old to join the fun. Feel welcome! (:

Indeed. It's also debatable if it's more imature to open a topic like this one or to use it for your own spam spree, suggesting that your taste in music is so much better. No offence to anyone but I had to laugh when I read the first couple of replies. ;)

I can truly and fully understand that someone out there likes IM today. I loved IM back in the day, and still play a lot of their stuff from time to time. However I grew out of them the last 2 albums ago. They are taking another path, and well, its not mine. But dude, cool on you that you allow yourself to get bashed like this by the above people, it sure shows a lot of courage! :) You got respect coming from my side at least!

Im not shure, is it them who made that wanderful album Vicious delicious? It's the best psychedelic trance EVER! Just love their crazy psychedelic atmospheres and the wanderful vocals :lol:

Cuz you see, they take acid in the mornings *powww* and call you a motherf*cker!

PLUR

• 8 months later...

IM is my favorite band too :drama: I like all IM tracks... From The Gathering to Latest tracks (Saeed).

Yes they change his sound,all albums is different,last more different ,but i like it i like all music from Erez and Duvdev

Cant wait for the new album :rolleyes:

De gathering are better cd eva, duvdev n erez has beter dan al otter pysmuzik.

oh thanks for introducing to us the never heard of infected mushroom band :)

but i wish i discovered psy music at the age of 13, consider yourself lucky!

and welcome aboard if you're still around

IM for me was the first Psytrance band I got to listen to. I loved them.

Still listen to their songs every now and then.

But I like more old school Psytrance, myself.

Whenever I listen to a band, I always seem to go for their older tracks...

I never liked B.P. that much, Vicious Delicious was a really good album (Don't know if it was just me or not, but I felt like they should have just took Artillery out of the whole damn thing. Doesn't fit at all.) The Gathering was pretty good also...

Over all, I've moved out of it. I think most people at some point liked IM, then moved on to other Psytrance bands.

• 3 weeks later...

After nearly a year, I once again :listened: to IM's albums (oldies). Yes, Infected Musherooom is still the warmest sound of my heart. :drama:

and btw, after not having any access to my music collection and mostly listening to a few mediocre full-on and some a couple good psy that i'm tierd of.. point?

IM - Trance Side is a FRESH breath/sounds.

I liek Infected Mushroom - Converting Veggies - Trance Side :ph34r: .

IM and Hallucinogen are what got me into psytrance, so I'm forever grateful to them. However, I don't really listen to IM anymore. The first few albums are okay, they've just gotten old. Dancing with Kadafi is still great though, definitely IM's best song as far as lasting-appeal.

Agreed. Dancing with Kadafi is probably their best song. So original and unique. If you haven't heard it yet, you really need to hear this masterpiece. It will take you on musical journey like no other.