How do i get the derango - tumult album?

buzzman

Hello psynews, can anybody tell my how i can get hold of the derango album? Psyshop, saikosound: out of stock! Beatspace where all Inpsyde Media is supposed to be:no match found! Help me please :) Feel free to pm me if you have some under table information if you know what i meen

I emailed Wirikuta a while back about that and apparently it's out of print and at the time of asking there were no plans to print any more. But it is available on iTunes and a few other download-only stores.

I emailed Wirikuta a while back about that and apparently it's out of print and at the time of asking there were no plans to print any more. But it is available on iTunes and a few other download-only stores.

Itunes? for real? didn't thought itunes had dark forest psy, hehe, but there you see... cool, thanks!

i just got wirikuta's newsletter:

INPSYDE MEDIA, DERANGO – tumult CD

http://www.wirikuta.at/web66/product_detai...howDetail=85855

Derango's debut album is pure twisted psychedelic forest trance from Sweden. Mysterious atmospheres give way to corrosive noise spasms, assembled to powerful bouncy kick & bass combinations with percussive dirges, tribal feel, melodius distortion and occasional hints of obscurity. It is all there, solidly composed and arranged displaying indisputable craftsmanship. Music of a shadowy, majestic ancient nature; an entire soundtrack to forbidden acid pagan rituals that invoke the elder gods of creation and all sort of holy/unholy allegiances.

i just got wirikuta's newsletter:

[...]

So it's been repressed? Hmm, now I have to decide if I want to fork out for a physical copy in addition to the lower quality iTunes download.

e: I just got that newsletter too. What strange timing.

But it is available on iTunes and a few other download-only stores.

How professional is that! Thanks for supporting the scene :clapping:

BTW - that album sold old immediately and was never re-printed that's why it's impossible to find new from stores.

Ebay/trading/offering to buy seem the last options.

BTW - that album sold old immediately and was never re-printed that's why it's impossible to find new from stores.

Look again. Wirikuta appear to have started selling new copies in the time since this thread was started.

Incidentally, if you ever get the chance to see Derango perform live you should definitely take it.

Incidentally, if you ever get the chance to see Derango perform live you should definitely take it.

+10000000

5am, outside Los Angeles, right after Horror Place... Perfect time for that sound! (no pics, sorry, unless you count the blurred darkness as a 'picture'....)

And I as well have a copy I'd be willing to let go for the right price.

+10000000

5am, outside Los Angeles, right after Horror Place... Perfect time for that sound! (no pics, sorry, unless you count the blurred darkness as a 'picture'....)

And I as well have a copy I'd be willing to let go for the right price.

:P

In a forest (time unknown) 150 or 100 k from Stockholm.... just after... fuck I don't remember... but damn I saw Christ being born that night! :unsure: could have been induced by the funny little paper my friend asked me to taste???!