What is Psynews ?

mars

Woow, I just saw this! :)

Great to see he is alive again... :) And good luck with the Children... Children :P

Life sometimes takes a weird turn, but in the end every choice has its reasons, and we can only be happy you decieded to make the site back then! :) It gave us years and years of fun (and sorrow, haha!) :)

• 4 months later...

I didn't take a look by here, nice to have some news from Children & it's funny to see old pics in her goa period from Lass 22 :lol:

Indeed retrospectively from what i remembered of the last posts at that time from Children, they were nearly all in the off topic section, all focused about a girl he had met recently :clapping: , so all seems quite logical today about his sudden vanishment B)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In any case that is exactly the site I wanted to create at the early beginning : a big community, independent, and happy vibes between its users ... wow ! isn't it the spirit of psytrance !?! :-)

And How we can be happy if we can not have laugh? 

But since the evil forces has arisen once again, psynews was sure among the first hits, rest will follow.

And you know what, Iam not joking  <_<

soory to be so harsh.

In honor of the Cäsium 137 radiation *thanks to broad electricity usage* and in respect of all the offtopic posts let us celebrate a ceremonial minute of silence for all the flushed offtopic posts.

• 2 weeks later...

This should be annouced elsewhere but it's also a part of the (future) story of psynews: we're organizing a party for Suntrip's 5th bday, AND Psynews 10th bday !!

This will be on December 12th 2009 in Belgium !!

More to be announced soonon http://www.suntriprecords.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hmmm,

maybe it's time to get proper psynews meting to sort things out by the old ways and Celebrate???

One day trip shall be affordable to anyone?

>> December 12th, not too far from Brussels

• 1 month later...

>> December 12th, not too far from Brussels

this weekend, nice....

Brussel is not that far...

then again all night old skool Posted Image ,

I get nervous after a while Posted Image ,

are there any floating /not overloaded artist or dj's in the line - up ?

• 4 weeks later...

I visited sometime ago and tought that off-topic is gone and thus I have nothing to relate to :P

Now I read this wonderful history remembering the star wars -look of the old psynews with album reviews understanding that off-topic went *a bit* too off-topic?

The most far-out & funny things had to disappear. But it's great that the meeting point still exists and more serious psytrancers can talk about music.

For me that is not so important, music talks about itself when you turn it on :wub: The opportunity to be stupid with other psytrance enthusiastics was one of the greatest things in internet. Is it really cancelled for eternity?

There is a Finnish forum but the level of stupidity in it's "general chat" -portion is soooo much below the good old off-topic from psynews :D Maybe it was the international mix between users that created such a pearl amongst internet forums :huh:

Love,

Jonne

it's a shame.

One of the main reasons I hardly come back is because the shutdown of off-topic.

I agree it was one of the better portions of the net.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 Insejn and RTP, when are you planning to bring it back ?

Hopefully soon enough. I've been getting bored of the interwebz lately and the OT section & the occasional 100 posts per day used to be a cure to that.

Good ol' days!

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Nice comment, DP :)

When I look at that first post from Mars and remember how I read it, more than once, in the past, then I actually realize that it's indeed fantastic that I can be a part of this here.

cheers!

• 6 months later...
  • mars featured this topic