What is Psynews ?

mars

Guest neurogen

Hopefully soon enough. I've been getting bored of the interwebz lately and the OT section & the occasional 100 posts per day used to be a cure to that.

Good ol' days!

i dont get it. there IS an OT section. A big one!

i dont get it. there IS an OT section. A big one!

When the post you're replying to was written, there wasn't. The OT section was reopened in April 2011 after a three-year absence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yes - definately awesome thread to find! now a big question that may make me freak out..

was the goatrance.free website the one with snazzy colors and had Cosmosis - Key to Innerverse playing in the backround? I had that link saved for the longest time and still do in a note memo file. it was a site I stumbled upon a few times when getting into the music 11 years ago. search engines would take me there ;p if thats the same site then COOL but crazy to just now find out I was still sort of connected to Psynews back then ^_^

• 1 year later...

Wonderful post. Must read for all psynews members :)

Thanks to everyone involved in making psynews what it is today. Today psynews was not accessible for a few hours and it freaked me out! :D I found myself hitting the refresh button again and again.

Psynews has become a part of my life now. Glad I became a member. :)

• Like 1

• mars featured this topic