Which oldschool goa trance label has the best (most authentic) goa trance releases

radi6404

Which oldschool goa trance label has the best (most authentic) goa trance releases  

25 members have voted

1. 1. goa trance labels

• Dragonfly Records
    • Twisted Records
    • Trust in Trance Records
    • T.I.P. World
    • Spirit Zone Records
    • Flying Rhino Records
    • Nova Tekk Records
    • Leguan Records
    • Other label (Please specify)

Get your facts straight first.

T.I.P. World was founded around 2000 ana has not released any music that can be considered goa. You meant 'TIP Records' surely?

You're also missing Matsuri, Transient, Blue Room and Koyote on your list - they've had a fair share of true goa in their back catalogue.

If you want authentic Goa trance then check out the following labels:

Dragonfly

TIP

Blue Room

Matsuri

Flying Rhino

Spirit Zone

Transient

Symbiosis

Twisted

Phantasm/Psychic Deli

Koyote

Phonokol

Psy-Harmonics

Concept In Dance

Tokyo Tekno Tribe

Krembo

Return To The Source

Once you have these covered you need to explore the work of these artists (most of which did not release with the larger, more recognizable Goa trance labels):

Eat Static

Deviant Electronics

Dimension 5

Elysium

Morphem

Indoor

OOOD

Planet B.E.N.

Medicine Drum

Biot

Psygone

Bypass Unit

CHI-A.D.

Tromesa

Uni

At this point your knowledge of Goa trance should be quite substantial. There is a lot more to explore, of course... many good artists released canonical works with outside labels (X-Dream on Tunnel, Koxbox and Eternal Basement on Harthouse, Juno Reactor and Doof on NovaMute, etc.), and there are also several smaller labels that are worth looking into (Nephilim, BTM, Polytox, Edgecore, Platipus, Eye Q, Celtic, Boom, 21-3, Input, Ceiba, Hadshot, WMS, Equinox, Questionmark, early 3D Vision, Planet Dog, Elektrik Orgasm, Cabbaged, POF) when you run out of material on the previous lists. Be sure to use Discogs to cast a wider net; look up an artist you like and find out what labels they released on. Happy hunting!

Most artists, (not labels) you mentioned I already know well, I am using discogs and discovering nice old tracks which aren´t that fammous and difficult to find, mostly these tracks are the best. for Example The Infinity Project has so many old tracks which are so good but not very often released, there are so many Remixes Posford colleborations with other artists and so on, that´s what I ammainly looking now and I am succeding with discogs, discogs is a great searchengine for such stuff.

I cant vote in that poll. They all deserve a vote and they are all authentic, I mean come on these guys are amongst THE goa labels . I could vote which one's releases I statistically prefer, but then again its taste. So fuck you man you are confusing me! :lol: :lol: :P love ya bro dont flip out on me again :)

My 2cents

Koyote - the sounds that Dara Lee and co were putting out......drool

Ok Nova Tekk not 'their own stuff' sure, but have been listening to Greetings From Goa (Paradise of Psychedelic Trance) lately, particularly Miranda's Concorde WOW WOW WOW. OT Played that in a set a couple of years back now (pre fatherhood) and blew the monitor speakers by the 4th bar! Ooops