psyreviews is dead...

gallowglass

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here´s the more hifi version of the cover... creds to Rolando Cyril for letting me use his creations !!

it deserves to be seen at it´s best :D

now go download my album, cause it rawks!! =D HEHEHHEHehhehehhe (let it grow on u like a fungus... )

and if you dig it all the way trough.... buy it ;)

the rest of the art on there is just as amazing...

Posted Image

TONZofLOVE

the u should definitely try out Igor Swamp and Tea Chairs :) and the new comp from 6-dem No Possible Soundz 3 as well :wacko:

:)

all of them fantastic suomi releases from 07 and 08....

I've heard the Tea Chairs album a couple of times before, can't say I like it really - just a matter of taste. I've read good things about No Possible Soundz #3 though and I have the first one, some really great track on that compilation, especially those with the goaish sound, and Flying Scorpions - Flying Pilot, absolutly mad, i love it :D looking at discogs atm, was there no vol 2 released? Going to check out samples for the Igor Swamp album. Thank you for your recommendations :)

here´s the more hifi version of the cover... creds to Rolando Cyril for letting me use his creations !!

it deserves to be seen at it´s best :D

now go download my album, cause it rawks!! =D HEHEHHEHehhehehhe (let it grow on u like a fungus... )

and if you dig it all the way trough.... buy it ;)

the rest of the art on there is just as amazing...

Posted Image

TONZofLOVE

hehehe :lol: yeah, amazing artwork, It caught my attention from all the other covers in this thread, and they are all great.

I really enjoyed your track on No Tone Unstirred so looking forward to listening too your album!

HEHhehe :D nice

i tried to make sure the cover was as topnotch as the music.. but of course this is from my perspective ;D :ph34r:

it certainly makes me happy and i hope it will do the same for you! <3

:drama:

I'd say you succeeded :)

To be honest, I bought the CD mainly for the artwork, because it's so slick, classy and different ('emo-psy' :posford: ).

I had a hard time enjoying the music for the first 2-3 listens, but now I love it. At places it gets probably too weird for my taste, but there are sections of sheer beauty. Definitely one of the strongest CDs released in 2007.

yeah it can do that to people ;D

in my opinion it´s quite normal still concidering what goes on in my head HEHHEhehehhe

I oppose to the idea of "normalization" anywhere else than in a sequenser!

WE..... are...... NOT NORMAL! :clapping: .... (<----it actually looks like the yellow dude is saying just that... "NOT NORMAL!")

so why should the music try to be "normal" ? :blink:

we need to wave our arms of inspiration in all directions to get a feel for the insanity around us that we call normal...

make some friggin elbowroom for your energy!!! :posford:

either way i hope the best for all of you... stay true to your dreams and don´t let other people tell you what´s right or wrong.. there is no such thing...

thank you for giving the music time to digest :D

TONZofLOVE! ::D

i feel it´s more of a statement.. i mean for sure he´s right... most released stuff is pure souless moneymakers but the reason it´s being released is cause it´s quite easylistening.. and because the less easier listening musick doesn´t sell too much, the labels get scared and release what sells..

so i guess the only longterm solution is to pay for the stuff you like...

noticed it does sound more like a promotion for you to buy mine.... wasn´t my intention even tho i won´t say no if you wanna send me a shitload of cash for my future dream-cottage-studio in the deep woods or for my dream of some day buying the Eventide H3000 ;D

it was worth a shot... greater marvels have occupied our times :DDDDD