hey guys recommendations for psytance specific

shiva1165

hey guys!I am from india!and i love psytrance especially certain tracks and artist and their styles!

1.dual core-sharp shooters--bloody awesome especially the line from "the departed"

2.the first stone-5 meo dmt

3.vibe tribe-melodrama

4 freaked frequency-light beams

5.bizzare contact-run away

6.protoculture

7.alternative control

8.indra-pashot

basically fullon melodic trance.atleast thats what i learnt from this cool forum

so can u psytrance lovers like me RECOMMEND me awesome stuff like this!

thanks alot

StraydoG to the resuce, prepare for posts by Tatsu aswell...

System Nipel - Deep into Matter

Vibe Tribe - Wise Cracks

Cosmic Tone - Singularity

Cosmic Tone - In Action Remixes

Space Buddha - Full Circle

Opium of the Masses - The Lost Planet

Electro Sun - Pure Blue

Electro Sun - Double Trouble

Ziki - Elminator

Fatali - Faith

Thats a good 10 albums to get you started, gogo Full-On trance!

Never heard of Dual Core, Ill look into them.

If you like movie samples: Orgonflow - Are We Clones

good answer StraydoG, also Talamasca is a good idea.

Speaking for myself, if you ask for some melodic stuff, have a look on http://www.suntriprecords.com

...since we're on the self-plugging tip ;) also have a look at Organic Record's releases over the last 3 or 4 years :)

thanks alot guys.i heard some of talamasca.itz okiee not great.i love FAST FULLON MEDLOIC.some nice suggestions

DUALCORE AND THEIR ALBUM ERUPTION IS SOME OF THE BEST FULLON I HAVE HEARD.MAKES U WANNA DRIVE UR CAR in OVERDRIVE ESPECIALLy the track SHARP SHOOTERS.ALL U GUYS WHO LOVE FULLON PSYCHEDELCIC HAVE GOTTA HEAR THESE GUYS!

this way we get to know more unknown artist and tracks by sharing our suggestions so keep the suggestions going guys

thanks

thanks for the recommendations guys but cosmic tone and system nipel sound more like techno than psytrance...they seem to be to slow for my taste.i like fast fullon with melody.these albums by these artist i mentioned above are too.....cant get the right word too melodic.i want suggestion for more psychedelic hardhitting and fast psytrance like the ones i mentioned on top of this post but i DO NOT like dark psytrance

so u psytrance gurus out der plz plz plz gimme some awesome suggestion for a newbie

thankzzz

thanks for the recommendations guys but cosmic tone and system nipel sound more like techno than psytrance...they seem to be to slow for my taste.i like fast fullon with melody.these albums by these artist i mentioned above are too.....cant get the right word too melodic.i want suggestion for more psychedelic hardhitting and fast psytrance like the ones i mentioned on top of this post but i DO NOT like dark psytrance

so u psytrance gurus out der plz plz plz gimme some awesome suggestion for a newbie

thankzzz

Dual core, protoculture, alternative control is exactly the same as system nipel or cosmic tone... Not very psychedelic, it's melodic fullon, or israeli fullon or whatever people want to call it...

Anyways, I'd suggest you also check out tracks from spinal chord(lucid dream,stop playing, tribal dreams), wich you can find on various compilations... Search in psyshop for the compilations... He will also release he's debut album this year, so look after that to.

Edit: Your looking for psychedelic hardhitting fullon, wich is still melodic and not dark... Hmm... You are a hard guy to please eh ;)

Don't know if it is what your looking for but check out these albums:

Abomination - Enemy within (2006)

Concept - Paranormal (2007)

Logic bomb (2007)

Hmm... Maybe stuff from Painkiller and Azax syndrome will do for you?

I like the South African stuff, nothing has beat Pitch Hikers - Twilight Zone. Thats what Im trying to find, more along those lines.

Might try some of Buzzs picks too. Is The Exploding Man in a digipak? Just wondering as almost all other 3D vision releases are.

I like the South African stuff, nothing has beat Pitch Hikers - Twilight Zone. Thats what Im trying to find, more along those lines.

Might try some of Buzzs picks too. Is The Exploding Man in a digipak? Just wondering as almost all other 3D vision releases are.

Don't know but it's definatly on rapidshare ;)