Distant System - Spiral Empire (CDREC-12)

Artist: Distant System

Album: Spiral Empire

Label: Celestial Dragon

Catalog: CDREC-12

Format: CD Digipak

Release Date: February 2008

(p) + © 2007 Celestial Dragon Records. All rights reserved.

Mastering: Huby Sea and Vincent Villuis @ Ultimae

Artwork: http://www.quasga.info

Distant System is a divergent, ambient / downtempo music side-project that began in 2006, constructed by electronic producer, Tyler Smith (a.k.a. Androcell).

This debut audio expansion is designed and sequenced for cerebral migrations and explorative atmospheres. Spiral Empire is an aural navigation through distant environments and deep space phenomena.

Tracklisting:

1. Astropolis

2. Equidistant

3. Light Echoes

4. Gravitational Vortices

5. H.U.V.A. Network - Time Circles (Distant System remix)

6. Outer Rim

7. Cloud Nebula

8. Astromech Starport

4 minutes samples available:

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=7054

http://www.distantsystem.com

Finally!

One of the best releases of 2008 :)

A bit early to judge isn't it?

For sure this will be in my March order :)

Been eagerly awaiting it since saiko teased me with the flyer in an order last year :ph34r:

No :)

I've been listening to it for last 4 months.

IT IS one of the best 2007 AND 2008 releases imho :)

PS. It's too short though (argh).

:)

What I mean is there is 10 and a half more months of 2008 to go. There may be loads more released that could be better than this. I'm sure this will be great so it will be fantastic if there are better releases this year :)

PS

Damn! I wish I got promos <_<:lol:

What I mean is there is 10 and a half more months of 2008 to go. There may be loads more released that could be better than this. I'm sure this will be great so it will be fantastic if there are better releases this year :)

I don't think there will be THAT many great releases ;)

PS

Damn! I wish I got promos <_<:lol:

Sure, there will be "loads more released" that will be "better than this". But why tread on Damon's enthusiasm for this release? :blink:

Sure, there will be "loads more released" that will be "better than this". But why tread on Damon's enthusiasm for this release? :blink:

Hey, I'm sure this will be great. But I always hope that better stuff will be released. Because if this is great but something else is better, that something else would have to be absolutely amazing.

There is always hope.

As an artist I'm sure you want to be the best. As a listener I just want to listen to more & more great stuff. The better the better :lol:

Hey, I'm sure this will be great. But I always hope that better stuff will be released. Because if this is great but something else is better, that something else would have to be absolutely amazing.

There is always hope.

As an artist I'm sure you want to be the best. As a listener I just want to listen to more & more great stuff. The better the better :lol:

I can understand where you're coming from, but the "best" will always be subjective. For me, as an artist, I just want to have good support and be able to always continue my pursuits. I'll never be the "best" because the "best" doesn't really exist unless every living human being on earth is unanimous with a thought of something being "best". We all find what is best for each of us individually, to grow from what we individually need. But have fun chasing the consensus of the masses. :)

• 2 weeks later...