Older women and synths!

Okay, so I hate to admit it, but nothing turns me on more than an older woman who knows her gear!

Posted Image

Amanda for example. Has an awesome house which she calls shrooms, a sexy older lady who doesn't have a lot of analog gear, but she does have some. Most of her kit is digital and she keeps it that way so she doesn't have to ship the gear out because she's pretty 'good' with her money. Anyways, I'm in love. Damnit! I hate this likeness for older women. :(

Then...there's Tara Busch. She runs AnalogSuicide.com - well, mostly. Her husband is a pretty spiffy dude and very lucky to have Tara as his wife in fact. I'd marry her in a heart beat too if the opportunity had suggested! But that's because of her love for analog gear and just how oh so sexy she can be when playing the gear. :)

Okay, I can't say much more, bwahahha. I just wanted to share my liking for older women and synths. Even if menopause has set in, I don't care!

I would had posted this elsewhere, but this is more fitting in this subforum on pienews. :)

-d

I think this is a good place for your weird-ass topic. :P:D

I'm not so much into the older women thing, but there is something sexy about a woman who can manipulate some gear, for sure, even if it's only turntables and a mixer.

And a new term was born:

gear-goggles

Heh. :lol:

I think this is a good place for your weird-ass topic. :P:D

I'm not so much into the older women thing, but there is something sexy about a woman who can manipulate some gear, for sure, even if it's only turntables and a mixer.

And a new term was born:

gear-goggles

Heh. :lol:

Hahaha! Yes, I don't know, it all started right before I was giving up my house. I would sit at home on the weekends, fire up the bowl, and talk for hours on end to a married woman in Minneapolis while contemplating foreclosing my house....and shit. She was hot, she had four kids, and I really didn't care, but we never came to mingle. She's now divorced and she's moving closer to me I just found out 3 seconds ago, bwahaha. GOOD FORTUNE WOULD HAVE IT THAT DEVIOUS.............

On any note....I'll keep your gear goggles term handy!

"DAMN, you're fucking ugly, but DAYUMMM THAT OBERHEIM MATRIX 12 makes YOU sUPER fRESH and HOT?!@ Wanna fuck?" - This is me of course saying it to a fatty that's over 400 pounds, sweating from head to toe and especially in the armpits....camel toes bigger than camels themselves, and well.. you get the point.

AHAHAH MUSIC FORUM TURNED SYNTH-SLUT forum!@ [sorry guys! It has to be done once in awhile :)]

-d

That pic was such a turn-off omg

Haha! Okay mister HOT ISRAELI GIRL LUCKY TO BE NEAR THEM PERSON! :) I don't know if Israelis share the same mentality as Americans, but truly, I've discovered with MY LUCK personally, I get these hot stupid bitchy types. The type that can't woman up to be a mom, that can't woman up and discuss issues, that can't woman up and...well be a good girlfriend. I know where my problems are and I've addressed many of them in the past 1 1/2 years I've been single, I do believe...still some, but....So I just like older women these days, sorry! :( Maybe if I come visit you [and bring my gear] you could score me a hot Israelilite !???!?? Like the ones you and Pavel are always posting pictures of [or whoever else does that] ;)

Oh shit.

Sorry! :(

as soon as i read the topic title.. i knew it had to be devious writing it :lol:

Hahahah! You've said that about a few people on the forum lately. I can't help it. :-/ I'm lonely and wishing I guess...

i dont know how old xyla is, or what gear she uses, but she obviously knows how to use it and ive always thought she was pretty hot...

edit:

more in keeping with the topic, ill bet the woman from analog pussy would be your type:

Posted Image

The AP chick is pretty cute, but I absolutely hate their music. Xyla? I think I'll go look her up...and see if I can get her phone number while I am at it. :)

-d

:lol:

"Hello miss, I'm lookin' fo a woman with the right kind o' gear" wink wink

"and I like a woman who knows how to use her gear" :lol:

haha! Yes! Indeed! I guess that's why I want an older chick these days. heehee! Well, strippers know how to use their gear too, but....... ahahah SO MUCH FOR BEING ON TOPIC! Damnit!

Now, for response to gglass about xyla

Posted Image

Posted Image

Okay, yeah, I don't know how old she is, but she's cute...and knows how to use her gear ;)

-d

and for a non demonizing picture of amanda. i think she's totally cute here, and her studio....i asked her if i could come over and stay in her guest bedroom and use her gear, i'm waiting on her response ;)

Posted Image

p.s. try and find the most obvious buchla piece of gear in that picture, ahah i just found it!

and for a non demonizing picture of amanda. i think she's totally cute here, and her studio....i asked her if i could come over and stay in her guest bedroom and use her gear, i'm waiting on her response ;)

Posted Image

p.s. try and find the most obvious buchla piece of gear in that picture, ahah i just found it!

gla. gla! A woman. With toys. Good toys. Marry her.

But the real question is, doe she actually make any music in that room? :unsure:

She has gotten a lot of insults from namely males, of course. She lives alone, has a huge house [over 3000sqft] and has way more gear than all of us combined on psynews alone. :) And this comes from her knowing how to handle money, my kind of woman. she could totally hook me up.

Not only that, but she's also authoring a composition software utility. She does make music, but she doesn't *make* music. Or well, I should be honest here. She is the real PSYNINA :)

Dude, she's soooo your type. You two would never sleep with so much gear in the world. :lol:

She is my type, almost. She has way more digital gear than analog, by far. Although, her two oberheim xpander's get me pretty horny. Only if they could xpand a little wider ha ha.

But the real REAL question is, does it matter? :lol:

It really doesn't. She does use all of her gear. She doesn't use it all in one sitting, no. But she gets around to it after so long. She's just doing a lot better than most men out there on her own. She's happy, she's healthy, she's wealthy, indeed. Rock on Amanda!

I respect her for what she does and what she can do versus what most of us can do. I know if I moved in, there'd definitely be a separation of gear! Analogue room, digital room. I would of course spend all my time in the analogue room ;)

p.s. I just added two sh-101's a second akai ax 80 and a midi->cv frostwave convertor [quad device]. a 909 should finish me off for awhile. :)

But the real REAL question is, does it matter? :lol:

I mean it better matter if you can drop 100k on a studio like that. I guess I just see it like...okay say you're building birdhouses, but instead of actually building them you spend all your time putting new tools in your shed, occasionally taking pictures to show to people how you've got a better tool shed than they do.

Theres also no way you can master and learn to program all of those synths, but then I guess to some these are toys rather than instruments. Fair enough :) It can be pretty fun, I just seem to associate them with making music more than playing with knobs.

Not to burst anyone's bubbles but I think Xyla's into girls... Lucky for Tatsu! :P

Haha, gear goggles, sounds about right! Totally know exactly what you mean.

• 1 year later...

Posted Image

lol its that woman in her cardboard house on the cliffside