Looking for a sample

Since all of you are so helpful and wonderful I was thinking that perhaps you could help me.

I am looking for a sample of a crazy person saying something crazy.

Perhaps it exists on the net, but since I no longer live in Minneapolis, I no longer have regular access to crazy people.

If anything comes to mind I would really apreciate it.

And yes it's for a song that is almost finished and I just need this last bit.

Since all of you are so helpful and wonderful I was thinking that perhaps you could help me.

Perhaps it exists on the net, but since I no longer live in Minneapolis, I no longer have regular access to crazy people.

Why dont you just find your favorite crazy movie quote, take a mini jack to mini jack caple (if you don't have a program to rip sound from movies) Put one end of the caple in your output, and one end in your input.. Then press record :)

Hahaha! You could always visit mnvibe and ask them to record what they say :)

I don't live in Minneapolis/surrounding area anymore. I moved to southeastern Minnesota to get away from the city life :-P so that doesn't apply, however, I can say something wacky for you if you want...

-d

Well having done the movie thing over a dozen times I wanted to try to get a real expirience to get the listener's attention.

Think Meat Beat Manifesto's "Your mind belongs to the state" for the type of thing I am looking for.

I already have a sample from a movie in the song BTW and it's a doozy.

I just searched on YouTube and got a bunch of stupid kids <_<

I know somewhere on the endless expanse of internet there is a psychotic man rambling away.

Yes, I like to make songs about things.