Can you tell me something about the guys of Ayahuasca

radi6404

Everytime I start listen the track new moon I get shivers and tears on my eyes, it is such a classic, it is a tat simpler than usual goa trance but it´s melodies are just magnifisent, every spring I start to listen to this track it puts all other trance pretty much down because it´s more infinite tha other goa trance. Do you know if those guys worked with other groups and released similar tracks? I also quite enjoy that it is a little bit slower than other trance, I would appreciate if there were more trance tracks which are a bit slower than the usual 145 bpm. Aaaah, I can´t tell how much I like this infinite track, a very similar track is Prana - Voyager III (voodoo RMX), Hallucinogen - LSD, Total Eclipse - Waiking for a new mind (which I unfortunately don´t have except in a set) and probably Dynamix - The Resistor and two or three TIp and Hallucinogen tunes, other than them aren´t as infinite by no way.

Nemo, can´t you write whole sentences and explanations, you always write like this, I don´t like that, are you that lazy? soem guys here list big lists of tracks I will like and name artists and collaborations between artists which I appreciate very much but you always write just one word

Wow! How can you really say that he was being lazy! Click his links, click on the ayahusca link on the page you are directed to, see the band members and other bands they were in, then check out their other tracks. Seems simple unless you are too lazy to do so.

Radi, did you click on those links after all?

I dont even like this kind of music, but I cliked just to see what it was.

On the first comp Nemo recommend you, there was not only tracks by these ayhuaska dudes as also there is tracks by the Voodoo People, which you were asking about a few days ago

Dont put in your mind that it was rude on part of nemo just because he wrotte one word. That it is irrelevant on this case. Its all about the links, man

It was at least a starting point so you can begin your own search for music you like

Ultimately, you are wrong on calling nemo lazy. You were the one who misinterpret the whole thing

Right now, you do not only own a thanks to him, but also an apologise

Apology accepted, and I really want to point out that indeed those 2 compilations might be VERY intressting for you Radi. :) They are hard to get by though, so you might have to spend some time and money getting them. I have both of them and I can verify that they are awesome. Also if you click on the links to the artists involved, you can see that there are other side projects from Ayahuasca and so on. One other artist that you might want to check out is:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Dino+Psaras

you can see that he is involved in several other projects, and one of them is: Phreaky

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Phreaky

Very nice. Now go hunting those releases and tell me if you liked it. :) And in the future, please dont call me lazy if I just mention an artist. Instead copy it, go to www.discogs.com and paste it and into the wonderful world of the discogs database you are! I tell you though, you get hooked very fast! :)