The third hallucinogen album

radi6404

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

That's right radi, Hallucinogen 3 was released a few weeks ago but nobody on this forum wanted to talk about it because it was immensely disappointing :ph34r:

Oh my god, are you serious, I am going to bed now but I am just getting tears when hearing this. Oh nooooooooooooooo.

Oh my god, are you serious, I am going to bed now but I am just getting tears when hearing this. Oh nooooooooooooooo.

No. But Simon did just release a YB album, which for me was mostly disappointing <_<

No. But Simon did just release a YB album, which for me was mostly disappointing <_<

it was disappointing, but he's dealing with an entirely different crowd these days and no doubt YB will become much bigger and well known compared to where they have been because of it heeeeeh. that's my guess. :)

*americans love the disappointing shit more* :)

in other news, radi has been lied to and now sleeps in bed dreaming of Hallucinogen, The Lone Twisted Deranger in Bulgaria, which is falsely part 3 of the Hallucinogen saga!

-d

I've set the very off-topic posts invisible. Please people, don't spam the general forum.

forget about a third album, I already read an interview of Mr P. and he said he would not do a 3rd one, cuz everyone would have such high 'hope', that I would not want to deceive his fans.

I agree this would be the best thing that would have happened in years in the psy scene though :)

We'll just have to satisfy ourselves with his side projects I guess !

I believe I've asked this before, but ... I seem to remember an interview that Simon gave a long time ago, where he answered the question regarding a third Hallucinogen album. He said that it would never happen. Do I remember correctly, can anyone confirm this?

I must admit, I actually don't want another Hallucinogen album, it will be a let down no matter what (at least for me). I'd love to see another psytrance solo album from Simon though, but not under the name Hallucinogen.

forget about a third album, I already read an interview of Mr P. and he said he would not do a 3rd one, cuz everyone would have such high 'hope', that I would not want to deceive his fans.

Looks like we've read the same interview :)

I agree this would be the best thing that would have happened in years in the psy scene though :)

Yeah and his sideprojects are quite shitty. The old sideprojects with the infinity project and so on, now they were classic psytrance, but the all the younger brother stuff is very bad and has not much to do with psytrance, also way too many vocals and singing. Tristan isn´t any good either, the other sideprojects are ok but are definetly not psytrance level. He works together with Ott and so on but Ott does anything but psytrance. It´s time that simon Posford makes something psychedelic. The younger brother stuff except maybe some very few exceptions is as far away from real good psytrance as ordinary house which even might be played on tv usicchannels. Shame on godford.

Yeah and his sideprojects are quite shitty. The old sideprojects with the infinity project and so on, now they were classic psytrance, but the all the younger brother stuff is very bad and has not much to do with psytrance, also way too many vocals and singing. Tristan isn´t any good either, the other sideprojects are ok but are definetly not psytrance level. He works together with Ott and so on but Ott does anything but psytrance. It´s time that simon Posford makes something psychedelic. The younger brother stuff except maybe some very few exceptions is as far away from real good psytrance as ordinary house which even might be played on tv usicchannels. Shame on godford.

Posford himself confirmed he is working on a third Hallucinogen album on the recently released Twisted DVD so it's definately on, when it will be finished and released, however, is another story and I certainly don't expect to see it this year.

Yeah and his sideprojects are quite shitty. ...all the younger brother stuff is very bad and has not much to do with psytrance, also way too many vocals and singing. Shame on godford.

Quite shitty? I suggest you be re-baptised in the Holy Church of Godford as you seem to have lost faith in the path of the Posfordarian. Shame on you.

radi have u heard:

OOOD - Eye of the Beholder (by Ott)

then eat your words about Ott not making psychedelic trance :P

but on another note... u might feel anything psychedelic about ott's music in general, but that doesn't make it un-psychedelic! It just mean that u r unable to hear it!