Goa trance quiz

Anoebis

As our booklet for Opus Iridium is already filled, this Quiz didn't make it, but I can publish it here at least... :)

Good luck, and I'm curious who'll find all answers :D

Quiz:

1. What was the first Chinese goa trance group?

2. What Citizenship has Mushroomman?

3. Who actually wrote Rain for California Sunshine?

4. On which label the first Pleiadians album was supposed to be released?

5. Which Belgian label released the first Psy Harmonics cds in Europe?

6. Which (former) goa artist made an official (and released) remix of “we like to party” from The Vengaboys?

7. Which track of Transwave is clearly linked to a chemical drug?

8. What is the real name of the Yeti according to T.I.P. Records?

9. From which movie are the samples from “Astral Projection – People Can Fly”?

10. Where does the abbreviation V.T.O.L (Technossomy) stand for?

5. Right... 9. nope... :)

anyway, if anyone manages to find all 10 answers, he deserves a Filteria - Sky Input :)

you confuse me...

i thought 9 was X files....

Nova zembla was just a guess.

but "people can fly, anything can happen" is Fox Mulder. not? :blink: you shocked my world...all those years....all those years i believed in a LIE!! A LIE!!!!

1. What was the first Chinese goa trance group? no idea, cheesebeat?

2. What Citizenship has Mushroomman? Danish?

3. Who actually wrote Rain for California Sunshine? Borris Blenn

4. On which label the first Pleiadians album was supposed to be released? Symbiosis Records

5. Which Belgian label released the first Psy Harmonics cds in Europe? Nova Zembla

6. Which (former) goa artist made an official (and released) remix of “we like to party” from The Vengaboys? Paul Oakenfold?

7. Which track of Transwave is clearly linked to a chemical drug? My Dear Medical Assurance?

8. What is the real name of the Yeti according to T.I.P. Records? Banjankri

9. From which movie are the samples from “Astral Projection – People Can Fly”? Kalifornia

10. Where does the abbreviation V.T.O.L (Technossomy) stand for? Vertical Take-Off and Landing

1. What was the first Chinese goa trance group? no idea, cheesebeat?

2. What Citizenship has Mushroomman? Danish?

3. Who actually wrote Rain for California Sunshine? Borris Blenn

4. On which label the first Pleiadians album was supposed to be released? Symbiosis Records

5. Which Belgian label released the first Psy Harmonics cds in Europe? Nova Zembla

6. Which (former) goa artist made an official (and released) remix of “we like to party” from The Vengaboys? Paul Oakenfold?

7. Which track of Transwave is clearly linked to a chemical drug? My Dear Medical Assurance?

8. What is the real name of the Yeti according to T.I.P. Records? Banjankri

9. From which movie are the samples from “Astral Projection – People Can Fly”? Kalifornia

10. Where does the abbreviation V.T.O.L (Technossomy) stand for? Vertical Take-Off and Landing

Holy Shit, impressive... you freaks! :)

all right except for 1 and 6...

and 10 is actually Vertical Take-off Over Landing but ok :P good enough :D

Holy Shit, impressive... you freaks! :)

all right except for 1 and 6...

and 10 is actually Vertical Take-off Over Landing but ok :P good enough :D

I had no idea about #1

I could only think of paul oakenfold who used to be in the goa scene but got so cheesy as to remix the venga boys :lol:

I totally forgot about that movie (still don't remember any of the story-line, was I stoned??), the only thing I do remember is hearing that "sample" :P always a good surprise!

about question 1: there is no Chinese goa trance group.... it must be a trick question :P

I totally forgot about that movie (still don't remember any of the story-line, was I stoned??), the only thing I do remember is hearing that "sample" :P always a good surprise!

about question 1: there is no Chinese goa trance group.... it must be a trick question :P

Question 1: Falun GOAng B)

some people would not regard Taiwan as China (many except people from China of course :P) but on the other hand they r still of Chinese heritage. It all depends of what is meant by the question, and if it is Chinese heritage it becomes difficult....

Question 1: Falun GOAng B)

hmm maybe... and surely they already got executed for making their music :rolleyes:

some people would not regard Taiwan as China (many except people from China of course :P) but on the other hand they r still of Chinese heritage. It all depends of what is meant by the question, and if it is Chinese heritage it becomes difficult....

The Taiwanese themselves don't consider that they are Chinese & there opinion is the only one that really counts!

I dont know the answers so I guess I can participate.

Only answer 6 is missing.

After some digging I found : Lindsay Edwards

She participated in the group Tin Tin Out for the "We Like To Party (The Vengabus) (Tin Tin Out Remix)" on some obscure promo.

And on the other hand she participated in the group Innersphere which appears on Matsurythm 1.

That was a tricky one Jos, poor students of yours !

I dont know the answers so I guess I can participate.

Only answer 6 is missing.

After some digging I found : Lindsay Edwards

She participated in the group Tin Tin Out for the "We Like To Party (The Vengabus) (Tin Tin Out Remix)" on some obscure promo.

And on the other hand she participated in the group Innersphere which appears on Matsurythm 1.

That was a tricky one Jos, poor students of yours !

lol, then you found even more... :) The answer on track 6 was actually Warlock... :) He made several goa vinyls and later on became super commercial and made a rmx of one of the famous Vengaboys tracks... :)

Anyway, great to see so many answers were found! :) Here is the whole list to make it clear:

1. What was the first Chinese goa trance group? Moon Tribe (written on the cd itself)

2. What Citizenship has Mushroomman? Danish

3. Who actually wrote Rain for California Sunshine? Boris Blenn

4. On which label the first Pleiadians album was supposed to be released? Symbiosis Records (see booklet double cd Galaxy of Psi Trance)

6. Which (former) goa artist made an official (and released) remix of “we like to party” from The Vengaboys? Warlock

8. What is the real name of the Yeti according to T.I.P. Records? Ban Jankri