Hallucinogen In Dub LIVE album announced

Charlie

This should really be in the news section but whatever.

The forthcoming album (TWSCD34) features Ott, Posford, Youth, Jackson & 'the drummer' in a beautiful acoustic performance of classics under a new arrangement and was recorded live from the Brixton Academy in May 2007 apparently. I stickied my pants twice after hearing the news and expect you will too.

Hah! I was there too, so all the more reason to get it, I s'pose. Man, that was a brilliant concert. Woohoo! :)

Btw, have y'all read about the Twisted party in Amsterdam around Queen's Day? It was in the same newsletter Twisted sent out...

Hah! I was there too, so all the more reason to get it, I s'pose. Man, that was a brilliant concert. Woohoo! :)

Btw, have y'all read about the Twisted party in Amsterdam around Queen's Day? It was in the same newsletter Twisted sent out...

OMG ! Really ? Those are great news, just when I was planning to come again there for Queen's Day... :D

Let's get you psynewsers warmed up a little bit... ;)

29th - 30th April 2008 - Twisted in Amsterdam

(Dates to be confirmed soon!)

Namaste, in association with Twisted, are creating an event for your enjoyment on Queensday in Amsterdam. Its a huge street festival in the city center of Amsterdam and we will be doing two nights of music on the Tuesday and the Wednesday. The tuesday night will be an all out rave up trance party with all the usual trimmings. Featuring Hallucinogen, Prometheus, Tristan, Koxbox, Ott and many more. The Wednesday night will be a true concert type event. Featuring The Orb LIVE, Younger Brother LIVE and Shpongle DJ, it looks like its going to be a serious mid week weekend! We all love amsterdam. The free thinking, the coffee shops and of course, the lack of a smoking ban! For many of us now, the idea of a dancefloor smoke is but a distant memory. So, we will have this date confirmed for you very shortly and then you can start buying your flights.

(Dates to be confirmed soon!)

Namaste, in association with Twisted, are creating an event for your enjoyment on Queensday in Amsterdam. Its a huge street festival in the city center of Amsterdam and we will be doing two nights of music on the Tuesday and the Wednesday. The tuesday night will be an all out rave up trance party with all the usual trimmings. Featuring Hallucinogen, Prometheus, Tristan, Koxbox, Ott and many more. The Wednesday night will be a true concert type event. Featuring The Orb LIVE, Younger Brother LIVE and Shpongle DJ, it looks like its going to be a serious mid week weekend! We all love amsterdam. The free thinking, the coffee shops and of course, the lack of a smoking ban! For many of us now, the idea of a dancefloor smoke is but a distant memory. So, we will have this date confirmed for you very shortly and then you can start buying your flights.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhh

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.....this is the 3rd trip i will have to turn down cz of my exams..... i feel like punching a hole through the wall.....

I'm making a little hijack just to announce for those intersted that you can have great bargains now at Twisted shop. They get rid of some of their stock and you can have CDs almost for free (by today's standards).

I got 7 CDs shipping included for 38€!

http://www.twisted.co.uk/shop/catalog/

Ooh......repeat of last year's London madness? Consider me tempted. :ph34r:

Ooh......repeat of last year's London madness? Consider me tempted. :ph34r:

Yeah, 'cept that in Amsterdam you probably won't end up in jail for doing mdma in the bathroom.

Oh wait, that wasn't you. You'd never do such a thing! ;)

If I had my own place in Amsterdam, you'd all be invited, but I'm afraid the best I can do is invite you to trash supergroover's place... :lol:

I've got the Twisted mail too and I can't wait to hear this album. Haven't seen the live gig but I absolutely love the Hallucinogen In Dub album so any more matrial is more than welcome. I just hope Twisted doesn't take another eternity to finaly release it.