This topic is in support of Nemo and his past dual ownership

Did someone compare real oscar with imposcar VST like someone did with nord lead and discovery?

Like Devious points out, I have owned OSCar, and yes, its VERY similar to what I can remmember :)

Now? I have no idea, around 2000 british pound? :)

One was on ebay in mint condition in full working condition [as per the item description anyway, never trust those with used vintage synths, I have learned] and nobody bid on it @2300USD. Too high for me, if it were like 1k, I would had went after it.

:)

Sweet looking synth, I love the freaking layout.

-d

One was on ebay in mint condition in full working condition [as per the item description anyway, never trust those with used vintage synths, I have learned] and nobody bid on it @2300USD. Too high for me, if it were like 1k, I would had went after it.

:)

Sweet looking synth, I love the freaking layout.

-d

I bought (or my father bought, cause I cant pay shit at the moment, until I get my first RIGHT payment) 6 mint condition C64s and 5 of them have failed :(

I bought (or my father bought, cause I cant pay shit at the moment, until I get my first RIGHT payment) 6 mint condition C64s and 5 of them have failed :(

=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Well, that's lame. I have yet to power any of mine up to see if they work :) they sit on the porch gathering dust along with my atari st. I don't have any furniture yet aside from my computer desk and my keyboard stands and malick's bed, hahaha! oh and my 19" rack :) uhhhhhhhh once I acquire some neat cheap furniture I'll get the atari inside and maybe use it, but...i don't know yet! I really want a Roland MC-80 for less than 300 dollars :) *keeps hoping* anyways!!!!!

And Otto, awesome bro. ;)

-d