• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome music!! the kob and radical distortion sound amazingly super :D love the bassline on anakuloth's track.

very neat work on the cd i must say. :)

good job mike a

This does sound pretty good!

I'm sure I've already heard the Super Power Mustard track somewhere before - or perhaps I'm just suffering from Dijon vu... ;)

deja vu ;) there is that typical jikkenteki touch to the track.

there is that typical jikkenteki touch to the track.

Excellent, I've reached that important milestone as an artist were I have a "typical" sound. Which means the next step is the arguments that will start sometime next year about how I'm either being lazy and cashing in on my "sound" or that I'm selling out and abandoning my "sound" for standard stuff that "sells". :P

Excellent, I've reached that important milestone as an artist were I have a "typical" sound. Which means the next step is the arguments that will start sometime next year about how I'm either being lazy and cashing in on my "sound" or that I'm selling out and abandoning my "sound" for standard stuff that "sells". :P

You stay poor now! :angry:

:rolleyes:

i hope you dont go the latter way and no one's going to say the former. :drama: