Principles of Flight (BOOM).

TRohr

:D well your in for a treat, the 2nd album will be released on Timecode also... and we are preparing something massive with them, digipack, 24page booklet, crazy amount of illustrations and story is in english and japanese... enough said... :P

Did you say digipack?! I seriously HATE digipack. It breaks the moment you open it and you can't replace it. The edges gets worn down and stuff, it sucks balls :P GO JEWEL CASE GO!

Some of the classical melodies and compositions are really good, but the trance parts lacks both melody and emotion IMO. It reminds me of dark psy, but as someone mentioned, in a not dark psy way. More emphasis on meldoy and chord progression, less on the techy side of production.

Props for making concept albums, great artwork aswell :lol:

well... you gonna hate the new album for sure... it's way more techy, way more... :lol:

emotion on the beat parts is far from what we are trying to accomplish, no offense mate but if i want emotions idd watch Oprah :D

How different would you say it is from your debut?

Hoping for something different but with the same quality & a concept :ph34r:

Well, it's really really really different... Don't expect anything anything near NTL, of course it still sounds POFish if i might say, but more mature and original, and the production is way better.

What we will try to do with each album is kinda like a movie is done, each of the story's are completely independent from each other with new characters, etc... so each album will have a different sound of some sort, but still with our vibe.

anyway that's the concept we will follow, if there will be more albums after this one... :lol:

well... you gonna hate the new album for sure... it's way more techy, way more... :lol:

emotion on the beat parts is far from what we are trying to accomplish, no offense mate but if i want emotions idd watch Oprah :D

Ehm, did you read my post? I said you guys lack emotion in your music, both melodic wize and the beats. To me it feels and sounds cold and emotionless. I like the mixing and obviously you have skills in engineering, but the music don't strike me in any way.

Good luck on the next release!

well ill hope you'll think they do. for us at least it's the case, we both think NTL sounds like a joke next to it :lol:

anyway when we upload all the samples i think you'll be able to make a proper judgment... AND something else that is quite cool there is a track with Talpa :posford: and it's seriously fucked up :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...