Principles of Flight (BOOM).

TRohr

So I just found out about this CD, previewed it on SaikoSounds.com, and it's all I can think about.... I absolutely, absolutely love compositions that tell a story like Principles of Flight does. Sure a lot of CD's out there have their little "....and now we drift through the gooey swamp!" sort of story but this is different somehow.... When you listen to it you can just imagine Gloopy and his little friend adventuring through the deep and foreboding forest; there is so much feeling behind it. It's so eerie! It's definitely not of the "sit and trip"quality that Shpongle and Hallucinogen have because it's more beat dominant, but it's interesting.... As soon as I buy this CD i'm going on my own little adventure through a deep and dark forest at night, while camping, with a few friends, a few nipple headed gnomes, my Ipod, and BoseTriports~.

What's everyones thoughts on the CD?

Posted Image

OMG ! This sounds stunning. I was aware of them, but never got the chance to listen to samples, this sounds great.

Great concept, just the right psychedelia that should been made nowadays. I will have to order this. :clapping:

• 4 months later...

Ola folks, we both Pierre and I would like to thank everyone that support our concept and music!!

I now have to make some shameless self promotion, i hope you will forgive me :rolleyes:

Our 2nd album is to inches away from being completed, it has a total new story (no more gloopies) and a much more complete artwork then NTL.

I'm leaving a little teaser flyer;

Posted Image

To those who are interested you can read a preview of the story and check out 3samples we have uploaded on our myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/principlesofflight

Take care!! Remy & Pierre

romantic bullshit... :lol:

Does this seam like romantic bullshit? :lol:

Posted Image

You've got a story about a little girl who has some great realisation on her 8th birthday and goes out on a quest or something, to meet weird monsters that don't really exist. To me, that seems essentially romantic (using the word's original meaning of course).

You've got a story about a little girl who has some great realisation on her 8th birthday and goes out on a quest or something, to meet weird monsters that don't really exist. To me, that seems essentially romantic (using the word's original meaning of course).

at least it has a story ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New track coming in the new Timecode compilation.

POF and Timecode.... God does exist!

:D well your in for a treat, the 2nd album will be released on Timecode also... and we are preparing something massive with them, digipack, 24page booklet, crazy amount of illustrations and story is in english and japanese... enough said... :P

:D well your in for a treat, the 2nd album will be released on Timecode also... and we are preparing something massive with them, digipack, 24page booklet, crazy amount of illustrations and story is in english and japanese... enough said... :P

That's awesome!!!! :clapping: :posford: