W.T.F

technosomy

It SOLD for £200?? Link?

I hope it didn't. If for nothing else, then for my own sake. Seeing other people spending 200 quids per CD makes me feel like a rain worm. Let's go look it up, and see if we can find it.

Nope, the item is still there. Along with two other copies being sold for 69 pounds, which is still blowing the price out of proportion.

Are you sure that's eBay? Sounds very much like the Amazon page I posted earlier.

Are you sure that's eBay? Sounds very much like the Amazon page I posted earlier.

Yeah. True. I'm getting all confused. Time to go break open the piggy bank and go order a pizza!

If it does eventually get sold, I think we'll have an all time psy trance record. Back in its day, I saw the magnificent quadruple vinyl edition of Prana's "Geomantik" go for some crazy sums of money, but that was some years before the once popular media got pushed away to the background, and I don't think it was anywhere near 150 pounds, let alone 200.

One other question, if it's not a business secret: in terms of units printed out and distributed on the market, which one of your first two albums would win out? Thus far I always had the feeling that "Breathing Space" was more sought after, despite being the fresher one.

Haha, I wonder if any one of you O.O.O.D. guys ever made a clean 200 pounds for your input on recording the albums.

One other question, if it's not a business secret: in terms of units printed out and distributed on the market, which one of your first two albums would win out? Thus far I always had the feeling that "Breathing Space" was more sought after, despite being the fresher one.

As far as I know, both albums had pressing runs of 2000, although I have never seen any paperwork and it's possible we were not given accurate figures.

Haha, I wonder if any one of you O.O.O.D. guys ever made a clean 200 pounds for your input on recording the albums.

Don't start.

Please.

I can't afford to replace my laptop and I need my knuckles and fingers undamaged to play at Synergy weekend after next.

I need my knuckles and fingers undamaged to play at Synergy weekend after next.

Use playback! Just let the CD play and put your hands up in the air and wave 'em around like you just don't care...

As for the laptops, I stopped acknowledging their existance on the face of this planet. The last one pissed me off to the point of giving it away to my mom who prior to that did not know where computers get switched on.

i have a secret to tell

i bought a copy off kagdilla 2 years ago when he had over 300 copies for only $9

sorry colin a check for you is in the mail

You are proper. They also sold Transdimensional for 35 dollars before it also too skyrocketed. Senobyte thought I ripped him off :) when he paid a fair price, and I should had listed it as auction seeing the CD jump to above 200 dollars was like WOW!

Kagdila wasn't doing this forever, they're just taking advantage of the fact that if they did SELL the OOOD cd for 9 dollars NOW, somebody would come along and want them all, or...have multiple orders under different names to friends/family addresses, no doubt...and they would reappear on ebay.

So I don't see what is wrong with what they are doing from a business standpoint, but I would definitely FEEL PISSED OFF like Colin knowing what happened with Flying! Flying actually screwed up a lot of good artists in their primordial days. It's no wonder some moved on and others, like Colin, continue despite the insulting behavior of PSY of yesteryears. Tis why I buy only when I know I am paying 90-100 dollars less than everyone else, ha ha.

-d

So I don't see what is wrong with what they are doing from a business standpoint, but I would definitely FEEL PISSED OFF like Colin knowing what happened with Flying! Flying actually screwed up a lot of good artists in their primordial days. It's no wonder some moved on and others, like Colin, continue despite the insulting behavior of PSY of yesteryears. Tis why I buy only when I know I am paying 90-100 dollars less than everyone else, ha ha.

-d

From a business standpoint there is nothing wrong with what Kagdila is doing, in fact, it's a pretty damn fine move. Grab the market by the balls and earn big bucks on whatever it is that people want.

Hahaha my man, that does not set you apart from 95% of other buyers who just cannot afford the "Fuck the price, this item has got to be mine regardless of everything else" mentality :)

Just put up the entire album as WAV/FLAC for free download, and advertise it widely everywhere, including an announcement not to buy it for those overpriced sums.

Since you're not getting anything, others should have it for free - just not to let those people ripoff you.

Check the link. It's the whole album.

yes sir, i knew that, i just thought that you might not want to disclose this to the whole world due to perhaps some copyright stuff :drama:

but since it seems you guys pwn them, then its ok :drama:

plus i only noticed the last word of archive, so i thought that album is hidden inside "artwork" folder :P

Just put up the entire album as WAV/FLAC for free download, and advertise it widely everywhere, including an announcement not to buy it for those overpriced sums.

Since you're not getting anything, others should have it for free - just not to let those people ripoff you.

There are people that would pay for it anyway. Just to have it on the shelf or to re-sell it.

Well they can now buy it from Kagdila for £20.25... a bit more reasonable!

wow the price has come down

how is that???

is that a good or a bad thing?

supply meets demand?

:rolleyes:

I guess someone read this thread and decided the price was indeed a bit greedy. :D

Now I will go get 2 copies and sell them for 100 euros on Discogs :lol:

Okey, ten years have passed since you signed that contract, so those tracks are yours (the groups) so, here is what I suggest. You re-press the whole cd and sell it for 9 euros all over the place! :D

As your lawyer I recommend you also to take some Acid! :lol:

:lol: