The awaking

radi6404

I talked about it on my total eclipse - Delta Aquarids album thread. I like it to experiene the great feeling of the awaking after the winter with suitwable psytrance. It is a very euphoric feeling somewhat similar to the feeling after you are exhausted because o sports. Very suitable music to this are very old dragonfly order ordonata releases, old Total eclipse like Delta Aquarids, a few old hallucinogen tracks like LSD and similar. An excellent track which at least delivers me the same feeling is Ayahuasca - New moon, this track is best listened Febraury/ March to experience it´s forces on your mind while travelling or while walking through a park in a beautiful sunny day and listening to it over a good quality player with good quality earphones which is essential to experience the full forces of it and of similar tracks aswell. What do you guys think about it?

Yes, first springtime days are perfect for some good goatrance.

I always find myself listening to more goa when the sun appears after the cold winter.

I make better music during the summer too.

All my best tracks were made between march and october.

I definitely don't feel euphoric after exhaustion from sports.

Spring usually gets me in the mood of listening to more fluffy melodic electronica so yeah Goatrance fits like a glove to that.

But goa trance isn´t goa trance, for example it doesn´t fit to listen to Astral Projection - Another world or MFG - New kind of world, for springtime lighter tunes with more analogue synths are better IMO

I talked about it on my total eclipse - Delta Aquarids album thread. I like it to experiene the great feeling of the awaking after the winter with suitwable psytrance. It is a very euphoric feeling somewhat similar to the feeling after you are exhausted because o sports. Very suitable music to this are very old dragonfly order ordonata releases, old Total eclipse like Delta Aquarids, a few old hallucinogen tracks like LSD and similar. An excellent track which at least delivers me the same feeling is Ayahuasca - New moon, this track is best listened Febraury/ March to experience it´s forces on your mind while travelling or while walking through a park in a beautiful sunny day and listening to it over a good quality player with good quality earphones which is essential to experience the full forces of it and of similar tracks aswell. What do you guys think about it?

i think you're GOD DAMN funny haha :lol:

it's the awakening

e. just realised that i was thinking the same thing earlier on at work, it's really magic to see the cold disappear and slowly getting back to warmer times..

It´s typical for germany to say someething is not something but obviously it doesn´t work in English, I meant there are different types of goa trance and not all work for spring IMO.

IYO.

But in my opinion all goatrace fits perfectly with the fresh spring mornings and nights compared to must of the industrial/experimental music i listen to.

There are other types of music as well you know unless you want your topics to be goatrance related only.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I love it when spring comes & I get in the mood for lighter tunes.

But I'm still in winter mode, listening to a lot of bleak ambient & it really fits my mood. It's a bit cold yet to be looking for spring. I'll be thinking about it in a month when the temperature in Japan just jumps like 15 degrees over night & we have spring underway. I suppose I'll be listening to my more fluffy music then too :D

Its January FFS, and the first snow this season is announced for the Weekend :(

I'll continue listening to some (missing adjective) downbeat music like Midnight Sould Dive or Oxycanta Winter Blooms. The Time for Euphoric music comes in a month or 2....

Its January FFS, and the first snow this season is announced for the Weekend :(

I'll continue listening to some (missing adjective) downbeat music like Midnight Sould Dive or Oxycanta Winter Blooms. The Time for Euphoric music comes in a month or 2....

here in Bulgaria the winter come very early, like at the beginning of the November and now it´s slowly going away, in 3 weeks I will be able to listen to this psytrance tunes and have euphoric spring feelings.

yeah, it's always great feeling when the sun returns...

I guess that has a bit to do with winter depression though, but I am not sure.

Anyway, I don't take goa trance as the soundtrack for this period. Only scando trance. Nothing is better than S-Range or 12 Moons or Matenda on the ears and running/walking through a landscape white with snow under a bright sun in the blue sky. Some of the best feelings ever when combining it with a runner's high :wub:

Scando trance all the way!

In fact that and progressive are the only forms of trance I can listen to during the day. More intense stuff is reserved for the night hours :ph34r:

I remember back in 2005 the winter was very long and very snowy in Germany, the snow lasted til March, it was a great time but then the snow went away and I felt a very deep feeling just like some forces press my stomach, then I played some psytrance in that category and the strong euphoric spring feeling kicked in. Awesome memories.

I've been loving This

Posted Image

this winter! Amazingly well matched to the weather. Hope to go hiking sometime before it gets hotter! I'll definitely take this along with me.

i've only got it two days ago....And im sooooooo loving it (as mentioned earlier in this thread :D)

:wub: