Is Electric Universe-Cosmic experience neo full on?

Darkarbiter

Been listening to Electric Universe-Cosmic experience... and thought hmm this sounds kind of oldschool and stuff. Also noticed its released in 2003 which is when people mentioned neo full on was... is that a correct term for it? I certainly like it a whole lot better then the other full on stuff. Can anyone recomend any other neo full on.

Been listening to Electric Universe-Cosmic experience... and thought hmm this sounds kind of oldschool and stuff. Also noticed its released in 2003 which is when people mentioned neo full on was... is that a correct term for it? I certainly like it a whole lot better then the other full on stuff. Can anyone recomend any other neo full on.

"Neo fullon" haha, it´s standart fullon with fullon synths and everything except the melodies are similar to oldschool and the lvo´s of the fullon synthlayers are goalike.

its just builed on a full on structure , anyway its not full on at all but a very own production style of BB

if u wanna look for a reall neo full on go check XI - Temporary Insanity or Nomad - Mad Attack , some of Atomic Pulse track and Spectrum -XXX

Neo full-on? Nope. Cosmic Experience stands out as something of a unique album... Boris Blenn has his own signature sound.

If you want to hear what the whole neo thing was about I suggest you search for it on my site... I've identified several releases in my reviews that were part of that (thankfully) short-lived movement. In my opinion it never amounted to anything worthwhile. The most boring aspects of progressive blended with the most cliche elements of full-on? I don't know who ever thought that was a good idea...