searching good melodic ambientish goa

KreefLewer

Hi. I dont even try to listen to new psytrance i dont ever find anything worth listening. (except i love filteria)

Anyways does anyone know of nice GOA that is similar to Prana? i came across a few prana tracks and they are absolutely awesome. I especially love the track 'kiba'. it seems the older the goa the more i like it :/ . I also like hallucinogen, astral projection etc. nice melodies with an ambientish feel - i think

i also would apreciate it if anyone could tell me of like new goa such as filteria? or is that about it

hmm wait come to think of it there might be a kind of rave factor in older goa that i like. or im not sure what it is

Hi. I dont even try to listen to new psytrance i dont ever find anything worth listening. (except i love filteria)

Anyways does anyone know of nice GOA that is similar to Prana? i came across a few prana tracks and they are absolutely awesome. I especially love the track 'kiba'. it seems the older the goa the more i like it :/ . I also like hallucinogen, astral projection etc. nice melodies with an ambientish feel - i think

i also would apreciate it if anyone could tell me of like new goa such as filteria? or is that about it

hmm wait come to think of it there might be a kind of rave factor in older goa that i like. or im not sure what it is

"Melodies with ambientish feeling" you mean like AP - Liquid Sun? Then I recommend Chi-AD - Virtual Spirit or Mystery Of The Yeti or Elysium - Dance For The Celestial Beings. But these are famous and you probably already know them. For less Goa feeling try Banco de Gaia - Last Train To Lhasa.

For new Goa, there are of course all the Sutrip releases :D . I don't know about new Goa that sounds like Filteria though.

yup liquid sun is quite cool. i like ambient galaxy more though. anyways i really like astral projection type stuff and i will check out those of your suggestions that i dont already have. thanks alot. but what i am currently searching for is what prana has and what astral projection does not. its like rave or something with the goa. other tracks like this are also talamasca-tribal journey and polenesian lion. talamasca does not have any other tracks with those attributes. i have found prana has the kind of rave or i dont know what it is. someone help me identify it and reccomend me more?

i think prana is a bit older than astral projection and most other goa

ambientish goa?

try total eclipse's violent relaxation. it's a double disc. the other is "violent" goa and the other "relaxation" goa. I find both discs excellent, give it a shot. :)

...not forgetting shiva chandra's spicy moments. that cd is unique and I'm sure it hits your spot. shiva chandra went into minimal progressive sound after that but his deput is wonderful don't miss it. :)

ambientish goa?

try total eclipse's violent relaxation. it's a double disc. the other is "violent" goa and the other "relaxation" goa. I find both discs excellent, give it a shot. :)

...not forgetting shiva chandra's spicy moments. that cd is unique and I'm sure it hits your spot. shiva chandra went into minimal progressive sound after that but his deput is wonderful don't miss it. :)

+1 for VR! :D Excellent! YAY :posford:

TRANSWAVE - ULYSSES PT. III

BLUE PLANET CORP. - ARCANA

MAN WITH NO NAME - AZYMUTH

ASTRALASIA - SEVEN SUNS

TOTAL ECLIPSE - NAUTILUS

PLEIADIANS - CELEANO

DIMENSION 5 - FLOW

DIMESNION 5 - MIND TO MIND

TARSIS - BROKEN

RA - SIRIUS

If you like Prana try Green nuns of the Revolution, some tracks by them sound quite similar to Prana tracks I think. Total eclipse is a good recommendation, too. And goa in general, well you already know what´s the great stuff, Hallucinogen, Astral Projection, aktually Transwave, Pleiadians, old electric universe stuff and that´s it, a bit harder but also good, MFG.

Ambient...what about

The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences

Talpa - The Art of Being Non

Etnica - Equator

IMHO, MFG is darker than GNOR.

Indeed, this album is wonderful. Wouldn't call it ambientish though, however, it also contains some of these moments.

And the later Shiva Chandra albums are very good as well although his style got different.

Don't know his latest one at all though...

elysium is good the first listenings but then very fast gets boring.

then you should try to listen more careful..

Elysium - Monzoon

Elysium - Trancelestial Psychobabas

Elysium - Subconsciosness

Elysium - Wisdom

Elysium - Ride The Snake

100% boring stuff.. :lol: