Jikkenteki - Flights Of Infinity (PAR-2 Productions 2008)

In case anyone is interested, I have a limited number of hand numbered, signed copies of the "Flights Of Infinity" CD available. The usual price of $10 per CD which includes shipping anywhere in the world, applies. I can also include any of the other PAR-2 releases for discount if ordered together. Unfortunately I can only take payment by Paypal for this but PM me if interested.

I didn't find it special or anything at first, but last night I was listening through you're album and I must say I really liked it. Great stuff, need to listen some more though and see if I need to get my hands on one of them limited copy's. I felt it was rather complex but not as much psymusic released nowdays that are just a bunch of sound to make it sound complex, it was easy to follow in you're tracks though it never became dull imo.

In case anyone is interested, I have a limited number of hand numbered, signed copies of the "Flights Of Infinity" CD available. The usual price of $10 per CD which includes shipping anywhere in the world, applies. I can also include any of the other PAR-2 releases for discount if ordered together. Unfortunately I can only take payment by Paypal for this but PM me if interested.

Hell Yeah :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who ordered copies, due to various lame excuses I got a bit behind here, but I believe everyone's copies have now been shipped and should arrive in roughly a week or so. :(

Also if anyone is wondering, there are still about 25 signed copies left :)

50, but actually the first ten went to friends and family so for sale 40

I guess I'm one of the lucky few then ;)

I got #11, so must be the first one for other than friends and family :D

• 3 weeks later...