Jikkenteki - Flights Of Infinity (PAR-2 Productions 2008)

Posted Image

PAR-2 Productions PAR004 2008

Jikkenteki – Flights Of Infinity

1 Symplicity (31:04)

2 A Bowl Gruel World (11:24)

3 The End Of The End (9:21)

4 Another Kick In The Head (9:41)

5 Running Start (11:02)

As many of you already know, PAR-2 Productions is changing our "business model" as it were and for the meantime at least will be focusing on free net releases with limited physical print runs for those crazy few who still buy CDs. My second album "Flights Of Infinity" has been delayed for more than a year due to various issues. Currently I'm working out some issues with the artwork, but for all other intents and purposes it is finished so I decided to give everyone at Psynews the first chance to check it out before the "proper" release. I've got the 320 mp3 version up now and will make the wav version available in the near future. Basically all that's missing here is the artwork, although we'll probably update the pdf file and such when we have the "official" release of the download version in the near future, hopefully with the physical version soon after.

Anyway, Grab the mp3 version HERE

JIKKENTEKI - FLIGHT OF INFINITY

PAR 2 PRODUCTIONS

Update: My review's been moved to the 2008 review thread.

Damn man, that's so great! It is so delicate & simple, yet very aggressive & complex at the same time.

I loved the first album (especially the down-tempo CD), but this is on another level.

Please, do anything what's possible to release it on CD! I'm willing to pay double price for it, I can even send the money in advance. I believe there is enough people who'd be willing to do so, so maybe it'd be enough to print a limited quantity of it?

Cheers for sharing it for free, tough :)

• 3 weeks later...

It says there hopefully is in the first post! I really want one as well... :)

Once the artwork is finished and such I will be looking into a print on demand type place as an option for getting real CDs to the people who might want them although whether I go with them or not depends on the quality. Regardless I'll be making the full thing with art and .wav and/or full disc image available for free for download as soon as the art comes in. A proper glass master printing would be nice, but it's just too expensive now, especially considering I can't even play live sets at the moment because I can't afford to get a new computer :( On the good news side of things I am two tracks into album #3 (taking a break from writing as we speak).

Once the artwork is finished and such I will be looking into a print on demand type place as an option for getting real CDs to the people who might want them although whether I go with them or not depends on the quality. Regardless I'll be making the full thing with art and .wav and/or full disc image available for free for download as soon as the art comes in. A proper glass master printing would be nice, but it's just too expensive now, especially considering I can't even play live sets at the moment because I can't afford to get a new computer :( On the good news side of things I am two tracks into album #3 (taking a break from writing as we speak).

:D

nice

i see pantera made your number 5

nice

Special thanks need to go out to supergroover for helping a guy in need in the art department. Thank man! :)

I'll be working on getting the full quality downloadable version up sometime in the next few days as well as get a copy off for a test printing at the printers we are looking at.

Really great music ! Yes, the production doesn't sound as clean and solid by today's standards, but making old school music should exactly sound like this ! I am loving it. I like long, driving sections of unstoppable psychedelia like in Symplicity. You should really consider releasing it on a plastic man, this is that good. :D

• 3 weeks later...