2.Breathe

3.Radio Bombay

4.Benares (Vârânaçî edit)

5.Endless Park

6.Human stream

7.One Step Behind

8.We are Analog

9.A forgotten ritual

Stakhanovist of nocturnal music composition and sound designer for the last twelve years; HOL BAUMANN is releasing his first "physical" and highly expected album, [ Human ].

In the same vein as artists like Tipper or Trentemoeller, HOL BAUMANN pictures his sonic universe, melancholic and sharp, woody and urban, a stunning album conceived as an electronic ballad lulled by breakbeat influences.

An artist with an innate sense of composition and haunting themes, glitchy acoustic play, mixing fragility and strength. Unique.

Rich of multiple experiences in sound design: multimedia projects (Eurasset, Acti4), Theatre play (Thérèse Desqueroux), Exhibitions (Palais des Congrès, Musée art contemporain de Lyon), HOL BAUMANN also released several tracks on labels like Spirit zone (Germany), Peak records (Switzerland) and Ultimae (France). His most memorable works like "Asian Girl" released on Outcaste Records and his collaboration with famous Brazilian singer Monica Nogueira on the remix of classic Brazilian anthem "Agua de Marco" from Tom Jobin, released on Claude Monnet's label SSOH Music, propelled him to the limelight of the electronic music scene.

[ Human ] was mastered by Huby Sea, Olivier Orand and Vincent Villuis at Ginger Cross Hill studio and finalized in National Opera House of Lyon.

FREE TRACK WE ARE ANALOG!!

yummy :D

ps. i hope they are as good or even better [!] than "final" ^_^

ps2. w a a: :wacko:

Is it common that people don't understand you're posts? What I think you are saying is that if the album is as good as the track available it will be great. ? Hearing from the sample track this could be a Trentemoller killer.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard it today. From the first track, you know youre into something. This is superb, delicate, you fell like wandering in flower gardens or floating above your body during that too short hour. I havent heard such a good ambient album for a very long time.

If you're listening to it, reserve 2 hours. For you're gonna relisten to it right away.

I don't say that often, this is so good it hurts. Prepare to switch your references, prepare to remember that album.

I heard it today. From the first track, you know youre into something. This is superb, delicate, you fell like wandering in flower gardens or floating above your body during that too short hour. I havent heard such a good ambient album for a very long time.

If you're listening to it, reserve 2 hours. For you're gonna relisten to it right away.

I don't say that often, this is so good it hurts. Prepare to switch your references, prepare to remember that album.

Man that sounds good :)

Do u have a promo or did u pre-order it? Cus I pre-ordered it and r still waiting (in pain).

Can't wait to hear this one (and the rest I ordered :rolleyes: )

Man that sounds good :)

Do u have a promo or did u pre-order it? Cus I pre-ordered it and r still waiting (in pain).

Can't wait to hear this one (and the rest I ordered :rolleyes: )

Same here, also waiting on Albedo, and both Oxycanta compilations..! I was hoping to get tio this weeken so I could trip to hem :unsure:

Same here, also waiting on Albedo, and both Oxycanta compilations..! I was hoping to get tio this weeken so I could trip to hem :unsure:

Oh man, yeah I have to have them before the weekend :o

Im getting both Oxycanta as well, since I only has the first one as a promo.... got three more from Databloem as well, damn I have been waiting since the end of January!!! I need my freaking fix man!!! :wank:

Is it common that people don't understand you're posts? What I think you are saying is that if the album is as good as the track available it will be great. ? Hearing from the sample track this could be a Trentemoller killer.

U're joking, right?