Massive CD Sale

matt opul

alrighty, after almost a year I finally managed to make a list of my cds and put the list online.

The list contains ALL my cds, so it might well be that I decide not to sell one. I have marked a few cds in yellow, for those you would have to make me a seriously indecent offer for me to sell them ;) I will keep updating the list and mark the ones that are reserved in a green in order to keep frustration at a minimum.

Everything else is up for discussion.

Basically a cd price is € 7. They are all in great/excellent shape, and I do double check every cd before I sell it... if there is something wrong I will mention it. If I decide I want more or less for a cd I will simply let you know. Pre-2000 cds will certainly not be for the standard price ;)

Some cds will clearly already be reserved by someone, since I work on a first come first served basis.

Most cds have OPUL written on them with a normal waterproof cd pen. Can be erased, and often not even seen due to coloured cds. Older cds (mostly pre-2000) do mostly NOT have anything on them.

I am located in Austria, will only charge the normal mailing prices. International money transfer is the preferred form of payment.

Trade is not really an option, unless you have certain goodies. I am looking for the juggling alchemist (who isn't?) and the first Human Blue album (managed to drive over mine).

Ok, so now here finally the link to the list... excel file, so make sure you use the tab at the bottom to change between compilations and albums.

http://www.bla.net/opul/cdlist.htm

if you have any questions msg me or preferably email me at opulspam AT gmail.com

um mate you can buy hallucinogen here

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/twi/twi1cd001.html

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/twi/twi1cd005.html

for cheap prices.

as well as infected's the gathering:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yoy/yoy1cd322.html

sorry but I can't stand people getting ripped off for secondhand goods. I mean, come on, it's just not P.L.U.R to do this :angry:

Please reserve Scorb and Nervasystem for me. I've sent you an e-mail.

Matthias, what's up? First you marked those CDs as reserved and now they're back in white?

I've replied to your e-mail and agreed on the price - what more do you want me to do?? :huh:

I'm ready to send the money but I asked for your confirmation if everything's OK on your side too...

Let me know what's up.

Matthias, what's up? First you marked those CDs as reserved and now they're back in white?

I've replied to your e-mail and agreed on the price - what more do you want me to do?? :huh:

I'm ready to send the money but I asked for your confirmation if everything's OK on your side too...

Let me know what's up.

I replied to you yesterday already (email) with details and haven't touched the online cdlist... please check your email.

um mate you can buy hallucinogen here

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/twi/twi1cd001.html

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/twi/twi1cd005.html

for cheap prices.

as well as infected's the gathering:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yoy/yoy1cd322.html

sorry but I can't stand people getting ripped off for secondhand goods. I mean, come on, it's just not P.L.U.R to do this :angry:

hold your horses... nobody is ripping anyone off here. I simply stated that the yellow marked cds I do not want to sell. I do not check the availability for almost 400 cds before stating which ones I want to keep. It only means I like those and I do not want to rid myself of them. But everything has a price. I would assume that anyone would check online first if they can get a cd, before making a crazy offer.

apology accepted!

I replied to you yesterday already (email) with details and haven't touched the online cdlist... please check your email.

Have you received my reply to your e-mail?

The one where I said we can't meet in Warsaw, because at the same time you'll be there I'm leaving the city for business to Amsterdam? :)

Have you received my reply to your e-mail?

The one where I said we can't meet in Warsaw, because at the same time you'll be there I'm leaving the city for business to Amsterdam? :)

no, I cannot check my private email account at work unfortunately. but I just checked and your cds are still marked in green, so no worries and I'll get back to you via email in the evening ;)

besides, it doesn't really matter what color they are on the list... first come first served is the motto anyways

I have marked a few cds in yellow, for those you would have to make me a seriously indecent offer for me to sell them ;)

this to me sounds like you are making an offer to sell them at a seriously indecent price no?

and before I offer to sell any of my 500+ cd's I always check ebay, saikosounds, psyshop, discogs and amazon.com to see what the price is going for before I sell them.

It takes about 2-3 minutes per cd... it ain't going to kill me... but I guess we're different aight?

this to me sounds like you are making an offer to sell them at a seriously indecent price no?

and before I offer to sell any of my 500+ cd's I always check ebay, saikosounds, psyshop, discogs and amazon.com to see what the price is going for before I sell them.

It takes about 2-3 minutes per cd... it ain't going to kill me... but I guess we're different aight?

We're glad you have 500+ CDs! Good for you. Now stop shitting on Matt's thread and let him do business in peace, thanks!

-d

love the heart smiley in the post

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

a little update on the list

since I will be moving house in a week, any cds wanted by Sunday I can put aside, the rest will probably disappear somewhere for a few weeks.

and all cds are available, even the green ones, because nobody ever got back to me regarding those!!

please send PM or email

• 1 month later...