Gil diculous

thorn726

look at this nonsense, this is what i put up with here.

i got all excited someone was gonna do a cool Goa party here and the link gives me this=

stupid link

Please support us in asking the OG Godfather of Goa Trance himself, Goa Gil, to bless us with a retropsychedlic DJ set from the 1990's consisting of classic, head-ripping, heart-exploding, soul-empowering DAT material.

This journey would ideally take place in the Northwest United States in May of 2008.

The purpose of this event would be to turn on the new generation of dancers to the classic, ass-kicking, genre-defining Goa sounds, as well as, to re-kindle the dance floor fire for an older generation!!!

Bridging the dance floor gap one signature and world at a time!!

Exactly why he should just shut up and sign the petition and do himself a favor. :drama:

-d

sorry i don't know tracks/albums by name, but driving four hours to listen to Gil slam tracks together isn't going to help that.

listening to it now. oh yes, Taygeta, i know this one, Alcyone also, these all are good. yeah great stuff. . i barely know the names of tracks, a few artists i know by sound.

wav is available

IFO at Beatport

point was i hardly need Gil's horrible mixing skills, massive ego trip, or the gil worshippers that go with it to hear goa.

we just had a killer (nearly)all goa party for NYE- there's no reason it can't be pulled off at any time

sorry i don't know tracks/albums by name, but driving four hours to listen to Gil slam tracks together isn't going to help that.

listening to it now. oh yes, Taygeta, i know this one, Alcyone also, these all are good. yeah great stuff. . i barely know the names of tracks, a few artists i know by sound.

wav is available

IFO at Beatport

point was i hardly need Gil's horrible mixing skills, massive ego trip, or the gil worshippers that go with it to hear goa.

we just had a killer (nearly)all goa party for NYE- there's no reason it can't be pulled off at any time

cool. i've never liked goa gil as an artist or a person. he credits himself for something he deserves none for. it's disturbing. i look forward to the day that goa gil and all his cult followers down cyanide and ride on the back of that comet that's incoming!!!!!! yeah!

-d

wav is available

IFO at Beatport

where can you see that its wav?

where can you see that its wav?

you have to go through the whole process, at the end you can select format- WORSE- they don't tell you until later there is an extra charge to DL wavs, not sure how much it is. still seems pretty cheap- 10.43 for an album that would be $18-20 in a store here, shipping, etc. the extra DL charge is probably worth it.

BONUS ten free tracks when you sign up ( free to reg) - i assume the free ones are mp3 only, still pretty cool.

after i regged, the next day (today) got an email with a ten free DL coupon!!

i feel kinda dumb having forgotten about that site, had be turned on to it awhile ago. KILLER idea , that we can dl in whatever format.