Accidental Occidentalism CD

visine

Fantastic classic packed with such names as C. Walsh of Deviant Electronics appearing as Breach of Space, Boris Blen of Electric Universe with DJ Sangeet as Rainbow Serpent, italian masters Pleiadians with at least one track exclusive to this comp only as well as Encens, Cwithe and french masters Transwave at their prime.

It is the first CD released by now legendary Symbiosis records.

This very hard to find comp can now be found here.

have fun and good luck :)

BTW this is not my auction.

BTW this is not my auction.

Oh my!

I was about to ask WHYY?

Didn't you receive this copy from Niobium back along while ago? What happened to him anyways? Any clue? I miss him. We were like...always competing to find the best deals and it kept the music digging fun :) haha!

Oh my!

I was about to ask WHYY?

Didn't you receive this copy from Niobium back along while ago? What happened to him anyways? Any clue? I miss him. We were like...always competing to find the best deals and it kept the music digging fun :) haha!

Oh yeah, this is not my auction for sure :)

No money would made me let it go.

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering what he's up to nowdays.

Haven't heard a peep from him in ages.

He's got a few records up for sale on discogs so I'm guessing he's around hibernating somewhere.

A few years ago I went to a local shop and bought a new copy of this CD for someone on Psynews and sold it to him at cost... crazy huh? Guess I should have bought every CD they had if I had wanted to make a mint :)

Define: A few years ago

If you walked in a store and bought that CD from the shelf must have been pre-2000 right I guess ?

I bought a copy on eBay last year for just under £800 and have only played it once as I don't really like it.

:huh:

Wow! The way you wrote just under is as it was just under, let's say, the very reasonable cost of...£100 - £150 !

Don't know after all how much deep is your pocket ;)

Define: A few years ago

If you walked in a store and bought that CD from the shelf must have been pre-2000 right I guess ?

No I think it was 2004 or something... I remember selling it to antic but I might be wrong on that.

The only decent local CD shop carried many copies of some old school gems that simply never sold for one reason or another (Toronto has not exactly been a booming psytrance Mecca after all)... I also scored several copies of Power Source's album Cosmic Waves there, and many others... he had an entire stack of Nephilim and 21-3 CDs left when he finally closed down last year; I took a few of those...

cant understand the hype that started around this cd a few years ago.. most of the tracks are on other compilations and albums most of you allready have.. well, at least in my case, and thats why i traded it away. cant even remember for what, but it werent any hard to find cd.

guess i should have waited for the goa 2nd hand cd price boom.. he he

cant understand the hype that started around this cd a few years ago.. most of the tracks are on other compilations and albums most of you allready have.. well, at least in my case, and thats why i traded it away. cant even remember for what, but it werent any hard to find cd.

guess i should have waited for the goa 2nd hand cd price boom.. he he

Maybe, 3 Pleaidians track on 1 CD make the demand for it ? Complemented by 2 Transwave tracks also ? Released in 1995 ?

That is enough I think.

I only have a CDr copy of it, and I have to say that considering it was 1995 it's easily the best release at the time for the genre.

This release has a horrible cover I have to say, but if I see it thrown in some bargain bin that wonn't stop me from picking it :lol:

absurd prices

I always said I'd pay 10 Euros for it, but I already rised it to 20 Euros. But that's my last word. Anybody wanna sell?

Seriously though, I'm sure in like 20 years when I'm no longer into the music I'll find that CD for 10 bucks somewhere. I'm absolutely sure. They always come when you don't need 'em anymore. It was already like that and it will always be like that. Yes, I know it.