I miss Erez :(

Ormion

I really do.

I still believe that this guy was the most genious artist ever related to Psytrance. He was even better than Posford, Dikovksy or Etnica.

He wrote some of the most superb stuff when he was only 17 years old!

From the Shiva Shidapu to IM, this guy was an electronic Motzart. Too bad he followed the mainstream path :(

You know what? I blame Duvdev! :angry:

I really do.

I still believe that this guy was the most genious artist ever related to Psytrance. He was even better than Posford, Dikovksy or Etnica.

From the Shiva Shidapu to IM, this guy was an electronic Motzart. Too bad he followed the mainstream path :(

You know what? I blame Dundev! :angry:

I blame Dudev too :lol:

You know what? I blame Dundev! :angry:

I blame Dudev too :lol:

I also blame DUVDEV ! :P

You were right Ormion, for most of your post, but I still don't think that the guy surpassed Simon, and the rest of the pioneers, he just brought the sound and arrangements onto another level. He sure is musical genious, but if he was by any means ingenious, he would never make this shit what he does now, so I am wondering about his musical skillz alltogether. :unsure:

Rather blame the high being that gave him such skills and made him in love in the music and scene that can't support them economically. I think we haven't heard the last of them. There's so much crap a brilliant musician can create to pay his mortgage off. Ask BT.

Rather blame the high being that gave him such skills and made him in love in the music and scene that can't support them economically. I think we haven't heard the last of them. There's so much crap a brilliant musician can create to pay his mortgage off. Ask BT.

Well it'd be interesting if everything of duvdevs keeps getting stolen after he sells out more.

I also blame DUVDEV ! :P

You were right Ormion, for most of your post, but I still don't think that the guy surpassed Simon, and the rest of the pioneers, he just brought the sound and arrangements onto another level. He sure is musical genious, but if he was by any means ingenious, he would never make this shit what he does now, so I am wondering about his musical skillz alltogether. :unsure:

Well he started so young, so his musical genius hadn't reached the upper level. I mean do we know what kind of tracks Simon wrote when he was 17?

Too bad we never gonna find how Erez's genius evolved when it comes in Psytrance.

Well he started so young, so his musical genius hadn't reached the upper level. I mean do we know what kind of tracks Simon wrote when he was 17?

He was 22 when he released Twisted, so I think his music from 5 years before might have been pretty good :)

I really do.

You know what? I blame Duvdev! :angry:

he doesnt miss you, so grow up

instead of miss him, why dont you become and supercede him..

I miss Erez too, so much. If he wanted, he could make all the current Psy movement look completely ridiculous compoared to his creations.

If he prefers earning big bucks and coping Duvdev horrible singing night after night, that's his problem.

Too bad still.