CHI-A.D. vinyl offer

Basilisk

OK, here's the deal... I still have loads of the CHI-A.D. single Liquid Neon Sky sitting around my apartment. Here it is:

http://www.discogs.com/release/143070

I have to clear some of these boxes out of my apartment to clear up some space so I am willing to let a block of these things go for next to nothing... in fact, if you pay the shipping on a 50x box you can have them all for like 10 or 20 bucks, your call :) how's that for a fine deal? Shipping on one of these boxes is anywhere from about CAD$50 (US) to CAD$100 (Int'l) by surface mail depending on where it's headed... and of course it will cost a little more by air (as much as double).

Any takers? :clapping:

It is all six years in the past... I learnt a lot from my reckless youthful idealism :) at this point the sensible thing to do would be toss the lot, but it seems like such a waste...

Anyhow, I will of course sell single copies as well :)

Hah! I remember when I first bought my copy from you on the bay! It's such a winning piece too, I am surprised not more people went after them. I suppose you had way more pressed than were going to sell anyways huh? I mean, if it had been a CD single, I am sure it would had been a different story and you'd be in a huge mansion by now :)

Hey, if it makes you feel better, next month I'll buy a box of 50? Only if you don't care if I pass them around for free at a party :-D

-d

Sure, that would be great!

The main problem was the failure to secure distribution... I was initially spurned to get involved and press a vinyl featuring some genuine old school Goa trance when the market made a drastic turn toward CDs and minimal/progressive. I hadn't counted on the fact that there would be significant resistance at the distributor level--I figured that the existing labels and artists had given up on the old style and the old format and all that was needed was for someone to step in and fill existing consumer demand... well, it didn't quite work out that way but it was a good lesson to learn. That's the story in a nutshell :)

P.S. 500 were printed in the original run... slightly more than half have been sold.

• 2 weeks later...

What you're saying is quite a big surprise to me ... I'd have thought Chi-A.D. stuff would be sold out quite fast or at least without problems...

I bet you could make them go quite well with the right marketing. It surely has potential. I only don't have a clue of right marketing and I don't know anybody in the scene that could help. And I have not much money. So for these reasons I won't take the loot off you (sorry :P ). But I bet one can make something out of this...

• 2 weeks later...

i did buy already one copy but i can advse you all that vinyl is great, not to mention the artwork looks good and is really worth the buying.

i can sugest you though to give some 50 around for free at parties/friends, then u would feel better i guess, not seeing them piled there all the time.

then if u manage to sell a couple of box, good :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

OK, here's the deal... I still have loads of the CHI-A.D. single Liquid Neon Sky sitting around my apartment. Here it is:

http://www.discogs.com/release/143070

I have to clear some of these boxes out of my apartment to clear up some space so I am willing to let a block of these things go for next to nothing... in fact, if you pay the shipping on a 50x box you can have them all for like 10 or 20 bucks, your call :) how's that for a fine deal? Shipping on one of these boxes is anywhere from about CAD$50 (US) to CAD$100 (Int'l) by surface mail depending on where it's headed... and of course it will cost a little more by air (as much as double).

Any takers? :clapping:

Yes please !!