5 years from now

RTP

There will always be good stuff, great stuff even but it will be more & more difficult to find.

There is more good music now than there used to be there is just even more shite than we ever imagined possible & it's getting harder & harder to shift through it.

Yes, but that's how it is!

Maybe now it finally is rewarding that I didn't start with this scene so early as many others here - I am USED to the fact that there's heaps, mountains, stepp mountains full of cooked, baked, fried stinking crap! And somewhere in these mountains you can find gemstones - but they are rare...

I am used to this, I practically grew into this - as I got more and more into psychedelic music the scene saw more and more fullon and I heard the bitching everywhere. I grew into it! I'm resistant to it! That's nothing new for me! I bet my whole thinking about all this is different on all layers including the ones deep down because of that.

That might be the reason why you and many others could probably be fed up with it before me. I grew into another psytrance scene than the people who've seen the "good old times" and who bitch now...

well 5 years ago most psy was more boring than now, i consider music from now more energetic and you don't have to wait for the climax anymore

I think there will be also a sort of revival of goatrance but more blended with new elements

but dark psy will rule the scene, maybe more commercial parties, but lots of quality releases and also a lot of uptempo

well 5 years ago most psy was more boring than now, i consider music from now more energetic and you don't have to wait for the climax anymore

wow ... I've never heard that from anybody else before

that's a lesson on how to think for all the negative pessimists out there...

respect!