Some Filteria/K.O.B. News

Hi there :)

Long time no see. Hope everyone is doing alright. After moving to a new place and having to rebuild the studio, is everything finally set, and up and running :) Pics of the new studion: http://www.filteria.com/site/?page=studio

The third Filteria album is taking shape. Maybe it will be ready with 3-4 months. I have 5 tracks which are more or less finished and

that I am really happy with.

As for the K.O.B. album, it should have been released by now. But as you can see, this is not the case.

To be truly hounest its ready, but I am not not satisfied with it. I decided to rework the tracks or create new ones

untill I am happy. I have to postpone the album. I have no idea yet, but I guess it will be released within a year or so.

As for the remix album. Maybe Suntrip will open an onlineshop. Otherwise I have no idea what's up. My main focus is the third Filteria

and the K.O.B. album.

Thats all I think.

Have a great 2008 with good health and lots of happiness :) :posford:

Take care / Jannis Filteria

• Like 1

Please Jannis, take it very nice, slow and easy with the K.O.B. debut. After you reckon everything is all set and done, think things over, and when you have thought and arranged it all in your head, think it all over again before releasing anything. My expectations are really high for that project. The samples on your web page + the track off V/A Twist Dreams were really impressive. It better be an album loaded with some high octane fury :posford:

Filteria's third output I wanna hear as well, but I kind of already got an idea of what that side of your musical output is all about, that is unless you have some new, yet unheard trick up your sleeve to show us. Good luck with it all :)

Excellent. It's good to hear this news. Updated.

I too am really looking forward to the KOB debut. Weight Of Oblivion (feat. Klara Steiner) on the Twist Dreams compilaton ended up being one of the few songs to have a strong, growing impact on my senses along with Khetzal's and Ra's. I love driving fast to Weight Of Oblivion at nighttime, the intangible, complex sounding melody combined with the female's skipping voice (catchy!). The other supporting sounds are good for details. I think bringing her back (or the female concept) for a totally fresh and new track could be great again. Just an idea. One thing I'm curious about is the emotive influence in the KOB debut, and just how kickass/fun it will be.

Filteria 3 is also something I look forward to, of course. Naturally KOB has more allure, and unless Jannis has a trick.. (I agree with Rino). Filteria 3 has potential to go into fresh territory by introducing some new (organic?) sounds/melodies, atmosphere, fresh and novel approaches all while further developing the complex and energetic Goa style many of us love. I think Filteria 3 can be the freshest release since the debut (meaning novel in various ways) but it has to be powerful and infectious.

I like the idea of adding new sounds/melodies concept and who says a little emotion (other than high octane energy) can't take place in a Filteria album? Or even an awesome skipping female voice? Just ideas anyway. I found both Filteria albums great, excellent.

Not even the Pleiadians - Family of Light album topped Filteria's Heliopolis when it came to the number of great tracks in my opinion. Pleiadians follow-up album was great when it came to Headspin, Meter, their unique, innovative stomper Modulation and to some degree, Seven Sisters. Although thelatter carried on for an extension too long. Artists need to know when to make a powerful, satisfying ending and cut(!) by not dragging it out.

I wish this artist wonderful health and clarity with his upcoming albums. They will come together the way they are meant to. And I will likely buy both. Nice studio by the way. :)

Hey Jannis.

Good to hear some news. You just write what is in your head and all will be cool. Take all advice with a pinch of salt (including what I said!) - remember it's YOU writing your music, not us. Looking forward to hearing the results of your hard work...

C.

As for the K.O.B. album, it should have been released by now. But as you can see, this is not the case.

To be truly hounest its ready, but I am not not satisfied with it. I decided to rework the tracks or create new ones

untill I am happy. I have to postpone the album. I have no idea yet, but I guess it will be released within a year or so.

If more artists do that! Today it's like ''ok sounds kinda cool release it''.

So third Filteria album is coming, huh? I just found a reason to live for one more year!

Bring it on!!!!!! :D

good luck with a new stuff !

wish it will be the same mind twistin like CHAOTIC OM or SCREAMIN BUTTERFLY ( visit http://www.filteria.com/site/?page=unreleased )

btw any ideas about FILTERIA - THE PSYDIGY EXPERIENCE ( the 1st prodigy album reworked and remixed )

Thanx everyone :)

Rino: I believe I do have "some new, yet unheard trick to show u" :)

There are some big differences between the third Filteria and Sky Input/Heliopolis. U will see what when its released :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanx for your support :)

There are some big differences between the third Filteria and Sky Input/Heliopolis. U will see what when its released :rolleyes:

ok, I am curious then, I am tired of the old same same style of you, but one of your new tracks sounded great on the trancefloor! I hope the rest will be the same style :)

ok, I am curious then, I am tired of the old same same style of you, but one of your new tracks sounded great on the trancefloor! I hope the rest will be the same style :)

Which track was that? :unsure: When did i play it and where?

• 2 weeks later...

yep, count me in with the lovers of your style :) I still listen to the first two albums, still not tired with them; still love them.

well in fact I do hope you will not make THAT drastic a change with the 3rd album!

love from turkey, still remember that Go4Goa vol.3 party as one of my (and many others') unforgettables!

hope we shall meet again Jannis ;)

peace and love!!!

motion accepted :posford:

as far as i heard you last time in belgium, it looks very promising!

Keep up the good work! At your own pace and with your own feel in it :)