Unknown GMS remix of Man With No Name

PsyKomet

Hey all!

This is driving me nuts. I have only this bad recording of an amazing remix of Teleport by Man With No Name, and the file I have says it's a GMS remix. I am not sure about that however. Can someone tell me what this is? And on what album or compilation I may be able to find it?

Unknown MWNN remix sample

Thanks!

to be honest I think the dj is just mixing the sound of man with no name pitched up and combining it with another track...

the man with no name tune comes in subtle but it sounds faded...

my guess...

to be honest, that has to be a joke what you said right? :D if that is what the DJ does, then i will lay down my records in a big pile, put petrol over them and burn em. This is 100% a remix of the track, no doubt about it. :) I can not tell by who though, but if you find out, then please also let ME know :)

to be honest, that has to be a joke what you said right? :D if that is what the DJ does, then i will lay down my records in a big pile, put petrol over them and burn em. This is 100% a remix of the track, no doubt about it. :) I can not tell by who though, but if you find out, then please also let ME know :)

That is correct. This is definitatly a real remix. The clip I published is only approx 40 seconds of the whole track (which I have, but only a really really BAD recording), and it's completely remixed. I could publish another clip of the same remix later if you wish.

I wonder if this is the only recording of this remix. Maybe it's unreleased?

That is correct. This is definitatly a real remix. The clip I published is only approx 40 seconds of the whole track (which I have, but only a really really BAD recording), and it's completely remixed. I could publish another clip of the same remix later if you wish.

I wonder if this is the only recording of this remix. Maybe it's unreleased?

I know that many artists make remixes of tracks they like and play them. Who was the DJ? :D

Yes, this remix exists, and it's great altough it is GMS... All the melodies are there, and there's a great drive in the track :)

do you have it? where can someone get it? ;) More information please.

• 4 months later...