Progressive 135 BPM

Getafix

Hi :rolleyes:

Production is in good level thought.All the chanells all well organized.

Just I have this feeling that the track is little slow.It's personall taste, maybe not to psy for me, but why don't you try to up tempo? I mean from one hand it has something dancey and psy inside but from the other hand you can say that is euro trance too.

Continue ;)

Hey,

I'm guessing you're feeling its slow coz it IS slow :) its 135BPM. I usually write morning full on so i do slower tunes whenever i get sick of faster bpm's. I'd agree that its quite melodic & a bit trancy but that's because i used to be into commercial trance before i discovered psy, i guess its hard to get rid of the roots!

Thanks for listening!

Sounds good to me Getafix! Considering the nature and content of the melodies I would slow the BPMs even further to around 132-133 and I really would cut down, but not cut out, the cheesyish melody in the introduction as it is inconsistent with the depth of the main part of the track. Or just tone it down...

Keep up the good work! I would probably find a place for this track in one of my sets...

Hey, thanks for your comments sammy! Do you mean the pianoish kinda synth that the track kicks off with? I had my doubts about it. Anyway the majority of the tune has been done in one night so it still needs a lot of work.

Thanks for listening!

bass is pretty good. i would definitly take another kick though.. this is a pretty oldschool kick and doesnt fit the track imho. one iwth a little more dry character. Break falls totally dead. keep some rhythm. try to make a 8 or 16 bar loop for your bass. Its a little repetative now. Maybe add some (low)mid sound for a little extra drive. It needs some more channels to stay interesting and you can switch your mind from sound to sound. Maybe change percussion a litle more every now and then. And loose the cheesy synths at about 115 before the end ;)

but then again its your track :P

Quality isnt bad at all though.

good luck!

• 2 months later...

You pricks. 135 isn't slow. It's perfectly normal dance music tempo.

Also, to the guy who acted like "dancey and psy" was opposite to "euro trance"... Well. No.

Agree with the Swede above ;) The tempo is just right for it , its nice , its up to the DJ to pitch it later :P..

But yes , the cheezy sound in the beginning is just a z3ta+ preset that is a prefab melody , loose it quick!! =)

Other than that , i like the sound you have created here , nice groove and flow ... Yeah its my style, morning progg?? Nice !!!

The z3ta+ is a powerfull synthesizer ! Have you tryed the Virus MOD for it ? =) I would recommend you to give it a try !

Peace out !