The Worst, most pitful excuses for albums 2007

abasio

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You my friend seem to lack comprehension of my analogy! I said, comparing shpongle to 1200 mic's is like comparing art to dog shite. You can't compare art to dog shite as one is a beautiful representation of someone's dreams while the other is a stinking pile of waste.

I understand different tastes mate but this I just do not understand

That's why it's a matter of perspective proly. :)

Comparing tastes is comparing your art with someones dog shit... Since you are the arty guy in your mind etc . Now I'm off :ph34r:

Btw. I can't believe 1200 mics is any good, but this is not my discussion

Because I can't be bothered qouting it "you must have no self respect"

That wasn't about music at all was it?

And did you even listen to the last track? Yes its cheap but at least there were seperate (and still good) versions of the songs (at least of the songs that were good anyway)... so that suggests they might actually be a good live act.

Seriously dude I'll say it again... you lack comprehension AND your getting pissed off over an opinion.

Nah mate! I'm just havin' fun with you! But you've made it easy, not only lacking any idea of what I'm saying you seem totally devoid of adjacency :lol:

I'll do you a favour & just put this to bed ;)

Enjoy :ph34r:

I can understand why you hate magic numbers... however the time machine?

I am a lot more open than many when it comes to 1200 Mics and I liked GMS'...er.. I mean 1200 Mic's first two albums. However I thought Time Machine was just about the worst release I heard that year and Magic Numbers seems to be even worse. If you enjoy them, then that is great, but I'd say at least check out their first two albums before calling Time Machine a 9/10.

... but then again, different strokes for different folks. :rolleyes:

the ultimate bitchin thread!!

Anyhow, one's impression of an artist/album may differ from the other. One man's garbage is another man's gold. Sometimes this impression is so obvious to you that you think someone who has a different oppinion must be mad. Now I'm not the all-neutral type, I've had a bit of bashing on certain aritsts/albums/recordlabels(lol), here on psynews. Now that I think about it, I would of taken a different approach now (we learn from our own mistakes). It's allways nice to express your opinion, but when you're too confident you can sometimes go overboard. Tastes are NOT for discussion, in my honest opinion ;)

ok here's a typical situation:

Wrong:

1: I like blue and black, red is ok, but i dont really like green.

2: I really like green, I think blue is just disgusting!

1: WTF Blue disgusting??! Are you fuckin MAD?!?! Green is the shittiest color ever omg!!

Ok:

1: I like blue and black, red is ok, but i dont really like green.

2: I'm more of a green dude, blue just doesn't fit my taste.

1: Oh well, too bad you don't enjoy blue as much as me, it's so awesome man!

2: Yeah, but, I enjoy green just as much as you do blue, so I'm just fine with my choice.

See, if someone takes pleasure in one type of music, or an artist/album/track, why would you want to think that something that fits your music taste perfectly would suit the other one just as much or even better than his own? I like to think we're all unique, so we can't possibly all have the same taste in music. There is a chance you like the same genre as someone else, you like the common bands/artists, but I'm sure there will be some music that you will never both agree on is good or bad.

:clapping:

Someone please forward this to Chis and Ale!

and :lol: at:

Your an idiot

/ends involvement in thread

:lol:

PWND. Reason FTW.

On topic: I've not heard anything to complain about so far from 07, but I did notice a lot of dodgy looking releases, thankfully I never felt the urge to inspect further... No complaints from me, but if I'd taken the time, I'm sure I'd have plenty....

LOL at the thread

Your an idiot

/ends involvement in thread

you sound like a child darkerbiter! my english is not best but even i can understand better than you :lol: i loved a lot the 1200 mics albums the 1st & 3th ones but this was very bad and lazy. I bought it with hope and wanted the ipod but felt cheated by the lazy of it. abaso asked you few timewhy you liked it but you never answered. your arguments just got weaker and weaker until you shoot a poor insult & end it after he ended it :lol:

discussing bad music is such a waste of time :)

well if someone spent $$ on a worthless piece of plastic , venting out those frustrations is completely justified.

discussing bad music is such a waste of time :)

1+

@ exotic: in theory you are right but nobody gets forced to buy a bad album so...

You have just nullified at least a half of my posts here and Isratrance <_<

*points with finger at pavel* Haha!!! ;)