Aglaja Records

NEMO.BOFH

Hi All, After a long thought what to do with all my projects and the sudden split of NEO (due to me mostly I guess) I have decided that I will re-open my old label Aglaja Records as a Sub Label to Colo Caos Records. This label will focus on Techy Trance/Acid Tech Trance as Colo Caos will focus more on the PSY side of things. I am currently trying to work on 3 old tracks of mine for the first release which is going to be called RE:LAUNCH. The label logo and everything will stay the same, but the music will change.

The releases will be 90% net releases. Then the best of the Year will be printed on a double vinyl at the end of the year.

So why am I posting this? Well, I am looking for Techy Acid Trance or Techno which is trancy. Nothing TOO minimal, and not TOO maximal either. Balance is the key to the sound of this label. So think, NEW Harthouse, with a pinch more Trance, and you have an idea. So if you have some tracks, that you THINK might fit, then please let me know.

Thanks

Nemo

Good luck with this mate!

I look forward to hearing the fruit of your labour :)

Thank you, i have been way to unproductive the last 2 years, so I figured out (some 2 months ago) that i will start this again. I have however had some problems with my soundcard and other things which have put me back in Schedule a little bit, but finally figured out TODAY that my soundcard actually is NOT broken, but that Vista/MAC again had fucked with the firmware of it (DOH that I did not find this before and have pulled my already bald heads hair out for 3 months). Problem however fixed, and I actually managed to re-start on a track I am working on which is NOT for the label, but for someone else. It feels super cool to be back in business! :)

So Re:Launch in a couple of months! :)

Thank you, i have been way to unproductive the last 2 years, so I figured out (some 2 months ago) that i will start this again. I have however had some problems with my soundcard and other things which have put me back in Schedule a little bit, but finally figured out TODAY that my soundcard actually is NOT broken, but that Vista/MAC again had fucked with the firmware of it (DOH that I did not find this before and have pulled my already bald heads hair out for 3 months). Problem however fixed, and I actually managed to re-start on a track I am working on which is NOT for the label, but for someone else. It feels super cool to be back in business! :)

So Re:Launch in a couple of months! :)

about 2 months ago.. isnt that the time i was telling you to do this but you kept saying how "cool it was to keep it free".

another thing Lu Bu has done to improve upon the life of just one of MANY members. but we dont see or talk about that, we only focus on the negatives he does. thats ok with me though :)

goodluck nemo

about 2 months ago.. isnt that the time i was telling you to do this but you kept saying how "cool it was to keep it free".

another thing Lu Bu has done to improve upon the life of just one of MANY members. but we dont see or talk about that, we only focus on the negatives he does. thats ok with me though :)

goodluck nemo

who said I was not going to do this label for FREE?! ;) The vinyl release might cost me money, but I am strongly thinking about only pressing around 100 of each, and GIVE them away. Maybe not, but I will sell them as cheap as for RETAIL price so that the label makes +-0 and the artist (if any other than myself) gets a fair share. You did not improve anything for me Lu Bu, sorry. So keep on thinking that you are THE uber mensch, thats good for you!

Open Source, Open MUSIC for the people!

P.s. LuBu, You will HATE the music on this label, it has NOTHING to do with PsyTrance as such, it might be psychedelic, but not PSY-Trance as such. The reason im posting this here, is not because its a psy label, its because I know there are SOME people out there on this forum that dont only focus on ONE genre when they make music, and because I know there are SOME people that are my "Split-Mentality".

Nemo, I remember you had Eskeemo Knights' album for free download some time back?

I liked it a lot, but lost it when I had to re-install the system. Is there any place I can download it again from?

Thanks in advance :)

I will make a loop of the one of the tracks being released on AGL005WEB (AGL004WEB is being skipped for some reasons hehe) :)

Antic: I will make a AGL004SPECiAL just for you, but give me some time. :)

I will make a loop of the one of the tracks being released on AGL005WEB (AGL004WEB is being skipped for some reasons hehe) :)

Antic: I will make a AGL004SPECiAL just for you, but give me some time. :)

Aww :wub:

thanks, the logo fit the music back then, not really the music of today though :) Thats why I am trying to re-make it to look more TECHNO hehe.

here is a loop of an acid track that I have been working on, which will be on the first release. Its recorded live with mute on off, and some tweaking blah, no arrangement whatsoever. :D

Acid Thong

thanks, the logo fit the music back then, not really the music of today though :) Thats why I am trying to re-make it to look more TECHNO hehe.

here is a loop of an acid track that I have been working on, which will be on the first release. Its recorded live with mute on off, and some tweaking blah, no arrangement whatsoever. :D

Acid Thong

Cool, I like it.. So u wanna bring that old minimalistc acid back into game.. Im with you.. But It will take some time till I get my cubase back up again..

Cool, I like it.. So u wanna bring that old minimalistc acid back into game.. Im with you.. But It will take some time till I get my cubase back up again..

Yes and no :) I want to bring a general feeling back of old-school techno, but to keep it fresh with new ideas. Influences of old electro is also very welcome. Melodic stuff is also welcome, but I just dont want it to be PSY. There are enough Psy/Progressive labels out there :)

Yes and no :) I want to bring a general feeling back of old-school techno, but to keep it fresh with new ideas. Influences of old electro is also very welcome. Melodic stuff is also welcome, but I just dont want it to be PSY. There are enough Psy/Progressive labels out there :)

Well u know I got Alesis Micron and u know its a must for electro so were on a roll.. But

I dont want it to be "too much" psy, more on a melodie side.. Im working on my playing skills so now I more appreciate melodic music.. But

again not "too much" cause we said we use old school acid techno for template..

BTW I think Ill exchange one of my vinyls today for some old school acid techno track Im wishing for long time now.. U wanna here the loop if exchange goes well?

the logo fit the music back then, not really the music of today though :) Thats why I am trying to re-make it to look more TECHNO hehe.

Maybe some more details, to make it look more mechanic? Or twist the curves a little and put on some colors??? Don't know what your looking for here...

And your loop sounds nice btw :)

Well u know I got Alesis Micron and u know its a must for electro so were on a roll.. But

I dont want it to be "too much" psy, more on a melodie side.. Im working on my playing skills so now I more appreciate melodic music.. But

again not "too much" cause we said we use old school acid techno for template..

BTW I think Ill exchange one of my vinyls today for some old school acid techno track Im wishing for long time now.. U wanna here the loop if exchange goes well?

Just tell me which 12" it is, and I will prolly have or know it :P (I Have a LOT) :D but yeah, cool, of course I wanna hear it :D

buzzmate, I was thinking something more round indeed. More in the style of the OLD planet Rhythm Logo, if you know what I mean? (Gonna find it and paste it, hang on....)

Posted Image

its a classic design, ala Designers Republic... and it would suite me VERY fine with a design like that :D

Just tell me which 12" it is, and I will prolly have or know it :P (I Have a LOT) :D but yeah, cool, of course I wanna hear it :D

buzzmate, I was thinking something more round indeed. More in the style of the OLD planet Rhythm Logo, if you know what I mean? (Gonna find it and paste it, hang on....)

Posted Image

its a classic design, ala Designers Republic... and it would suite me VERY fine with a design like that :D

I dont like those round cross boxes.. Otherwise it could be cool..

Anyways I sucked at trade.. I didnt get the record.. Bastard didnt wont to trade it.. It ASYS - Acid headcracker track, u have it?

I exchanged Shapeshifters for Chris Liebing :lol: but I did get some old acid.. Actually now when I checked it better its mauro picotto, some Megamind taub track.. Oh man..

What a depression.. I listen a track in full, maybe it is any good and post a loop if it is..

Anyways, I listened that acid headcraker and only thing I liked the most in that track is vocal.. It had massive impact on my nick actually.. Acid headcracker was already choosen so this stupid acidkills stucks with me..

I dont like those round cross boxes.. Otherwise it could be cool..

Anyways I sucked at trade.. I didnt get the record.. Bastard didnt wont to trade it.. It ASYS - Acid headcracker track, u have it?

I exchanged Shapeshifters for Chris Liebing :lol: but I did get some old acid.. Actually now when I checked it better its mauro picotto, some Megamind taub track.. Oh man..

What a depression.. I listen a track in full, maybe it is any good and post a loop if it is..

Anyways, I listened that acid headcraker and only thing I liked the most in that track is vocal.. It had massive impact on my nick actually.. Acid headcracker was already choosen so this stupid acidkills stucks with me..

Have you listened to this release? 2005, so its not too old, but it sure is GOOD acid :)http://www.discogs.com/release/546774

Hehe yeah ASYS is Kai Tracid indeet (And another person, can not remember now), I have a lot of that. All not the best, but there are some PEARLS under those releases.

Have you listened to this release? 2005, so its not too old, but it sure is GOOD acid :)http://www.discogs.com/release/546774

Hehe yeah ASYS is Kai Tracid indeet (And another person, can not remember now), I have a lot of that. All not the best, but there are some PEARLS under those releases.

That Barada, Bryn Zentz.. Hes cool.. this acid I got isnt something but its not bad either.. And that Kai Tracid.. Tracid Traxx.. U know that song, I think its the Cosmic Gate - Trance and acid, when its goes trance acid, trance acid and than loop shortens every time and in the and u get tracid, tracid, tracid.. Commercial, but so cool effect