tedious&monotonous

fluffymushi

I dig that

Very experimental, night stuff. Intense darkish stuff

Maybe a dramatic background that goes over that part where the songs construct itself from 1:33 to 2:40. Some synthetic aliensh deep sounds kind of pad on the background, would be my take.

Perhaps you want to make it raw and leave like it is, which would still fit perfectly, because the track does have an atmosphere, and a great atmosphere. I was just thinking a form to enhance it

But dont mind my old blabering, and I dont really wanna interfere with the messages from The Oracle :drama:

Its great itself and btw, in terms of production. It sound raw, dirty, mucky, confusing and creepy. Like it should be

9/10

too short, too much breaks.

utter shite.

:D

nah, just kidding, beginning made me grin at its childish sounds/structure, the very beginning i mean. soon after kicks in very much preferred weirdness, read - together with bass kick the things start to move. at first i wished for some additional "driving" sound/melody, something that would "lead", but throughout the track [which is shamefully short, so id rather see it longer and tell you that this is nothing more than preview sample of what you can do so you go and make it 7-10000 minutes long :P] i dug it, as long as you intend it to be such naturally, your way :)

now, only at 2:30 i thought, ok, there could be something more added at this very moment, since that hihat [or what is it called?] could have come couple of patterns [or whatever you call them pt2] sooner, otherwise at first listen it seemed too extended at that part :D the only place i sort of spotted id like to hear something more thrown into, one additional track in sequencer, but add killargh, not fillargh there if you do :P:wacko:

but thats up to you, if you want to make this track longer, go for it, id sure enjoy to hear it, your work sounds good production wise too, atleast to my ears B)

Dark and experimental excites me anyway and this track is full of suprises.

I dig it a lot.

It has a lot of work thought.It's something different and I beleive that if I have a listen to BIG speakers I'm going nuts :posford:

I love new ideas.

Keep it up

10 for your inspiration

surprisingly positive comments here xD, thanks for sharing everyone (somehow nice to know i'm not making this kind of nutcracker madness just for my own perverted pleasure (will prolly clean up another one to throw online soon spark ,))

&reger: my laptop isn't aging all too well & doesn't seem to pull the stunts that i want it to pull anymore.. this is prolly as long/full as it gets; untill i get a new machine that is :ph34r:

ps. stalker: message taken, gracias :]

• 3 weeks later...

I like this, fluff. It's definitely original to my ears; not trying to be anything specific. The best part - and I really wasn't reading into this - was how the music is, to my ears, a contradiction on many levels. It's arbitrary but deliberate; it's dirty but clean; it's serious but playful; it's aggressive but sensitive. Very sculptural, in a hi-fi sense, too. The one thing I didn't like was using that high-pitched sound to end every single 4-bar module. I realize it's an effective tool to delineate each module, but it's overused, I feel. Otherwise, it's a very entertaining and unique experience. I enjoy the illusion of simplicity as well as the restraint you utilize. I'll be looking out for new stuff. :D