VA - Transe X-Plorer (Yin Yang Records)

vlnik

• 1 month later...

i once found a dude in france having it, but, he didn't want to help me out, very very very rare.

• 4 years later...

I have found it in mp3, not really worth the search tbh

this was the party btw:

http://tranceculture.free.fr/Pages/Fly/X-Plorer.html

• 9 years later...
On 1/11/2013 at 12:10 PM, draeke said:

I have found it in mp3, not really worth the search tbh

200.gif?cid=ecf05e479c4sd030bnzqbaaarir4

Far be it from me to question one of the icons of the genre here, but I beg to differ. The two Cosmosquad tracks are swirling, pounding, liquid goa adventures that blow the doors off the spacecraft. The  fourth and last track kick so much a** you put it on your label's Virtuart release. And the rest of the tracks psychedelic goa trance in the mold of Psychaos (though not the same quality).

I also only have this on mp3 (not like it comes up for sale often or ever), but think this music certainly has value.

But it used to be about the music, man!

19 hours ago, Trance2MoveU said:

200.gif?cid=ecf05e479c4sd030bnzqbaaarir4

Far be it from me to question one of the icons of the genre here, but I beg to differ. The two Cosmosquad tracks are swirling, pounding, liquid goa adventures that blow the doors off the spacecraft. The  fourth and last track kick so much a** you put it on your label's Virtuart release. And the rest of the tracks psychedelic goa trance in the mold of Psychaos (though not the same quality).

I also only have this on mp3 (not like it comes up for sale often or ever), but think this music certainly has value.

But it used to be about the music, man!

Is this available to listen somewhere? It sounds very intriguing from your description. The space angle and Psychaos aspect certainly piqued my interest.

Really good tracks by Cosmosquad. Criogénial in particular sounds like something from the same playbook as Crop Circles-Tetrahedron. Very intense, quite dark and I like the 3D vibes. :) 

• Like 1