Your thoughts on Psytrance/dance clothing.

TRohr

Posted Image

This looks like the perfect tshirt to wear at VuuV. What do you say GSH? :)

:lol:

I bet Otto would get really mad. But I think it's hilarious. It's almost the same reason I'm not a vegetarian... it's not that I like meat so much, but I just really really hate animals. ;)

On most people I like the fluoro psy bling stuff, except for a few who ridiculously overdo it. Sometimes you think it's a bloody carnival, especially if you know what the guys do in RL :rolleyes: Myself I've never had much of the stuff though. I've brought some clothes from abroad and love some of the most cliché'd things like the Thai fishermen's pants. Usually it's just some shirt with an obscure and/or ironic hacker/political slogan and some hoodie.

I'm a plainclothes hippie :)

Imaginary Foundation

Holy crap these shirts are amazing. AND WHY DOES THIS ONE ONLY COME IN A SMALL?!

S-shirt

I'm fairly sure I could fit into it now, but who knows how much longer my metabolism will last....

Probably my favorite t-shirt company. It's such a shame that it costs $25 to send one t-shirt to Europe (and that's excl. the price of the shirt itself)

Probably my favorite t-shirt company. It's such a shame that it costs $25 to send one t-shirt to Europe (and that's excl. the price of the shirt itself)

Yes, I wonder why such high prices. I could buy 5 CDs for one T-shirt. Too bad cause the shirts are really nice.

i do like to sometimes wear this shirt

Posted Image

Something funny

i have noticed about trancer clothes- they are all cut for skinny ass no muscle vegan fucks.

i am not some huge Schwartzenagger, i'm just in decent shape, but i have been given too many trancer type shirts and it's always the same problem, they are cut stick thin, and choke me off at the chest

eat a hamburger and do a push up dammit!!