Best bassline

hyppeN

I dont know if its still the best, but the first times i had truly earthshattering bassline experiences were with the X-Dream Remix of "Out here we are stoned" and and X-Dreams "Psychomachine".

Son Kite had some amazing basslines as well.

Recently i really like the analogue basslines of Mathew Johnson, particularly his remix of Wonder 21.

I dont know if its still the best, but the first times i had truly earthshattering bassline experiences were with the X-Dream Remix of "Out here we are stoned" and and X-Dreams "Psychomachine".

Son Kite had some amazing basslines as well.

Recently i really like the analogue basslines of Mathew Johnson, particularly his remix of Wonder 21.

haha, but the bassline of the remix of E-Rections - Suck/Smoke my dang a long (Out here we are stoned is NOT the song title, I dont know why its put as that haha) is soooooo easy, its bd bl bl bl same note. BUUUUUT its fucking brilliant, it suits the track VERY well, and it is a blast on a big system, it makes you move. So there you got the besserwisser input from me :D

Freq - Time Stretcher

Yeah, i think it would be the best progressive bassline i can come up with right now!

Anyone farmilliar with Highko - Hardcore cheese (from VA-lethal doses) Man, thats one pumping, growling, anihilating bassline.. probably THE meanest bassline i can think of this moment...

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to necro this thread, but a favourite (certainly not the best) bassline for me was Iron Madness & Sungirl - Buddhist Pyramidi. the bass in that one becomes really groovy, and adds to the kinda chunky sound.

coming up to my head,

for old skool mystica, cosmosis 1998

fullon, more the best kick I would say rinkadink 2004 and panick 2006

progressive... mmmmmm... euhm liquid soul, cosma off course, cosmic tone (more fullonish stuff)...

and many more,

I always liked the baseline @ the mix cd distance to goa cd 2, good goatrance, subtle and imo very good mix

X-Dream's remix of Life Is by Koxbox has such a killer bass line. Coming Soon and Intercorporal Stimulator are great for that as well. I guess I would say X-Dream circa 1998 made the fattest bass lines around.

I agree. The Coming Soon bassline is just insane!