Talpa News

No info when the album is coming out?

Seriously. I thought a release date would have been issued months ago, and the album would have come out by Christmas. It's okay though, my hope is that Talpa wasn't finished and album the album.

I like the samples. They're very musical and enjoyable, in the style of the track on Suntrip's V/A - Twist Dreams.

My concern is whether the new album will have new, super psychedelic dance numbers as existed on The Art oF Being Non. Talpa's debut was a strong album, great. I generally love his playfully dark work and I'd love to hear at least one or two strong, darker songs in this follow-up style and album. However if the new style doesn't accommodate darkness in Talpa's vision here, I won't be that disappointed.

So when is this album coming out? I can't believe its been since 2004, the debut.

Aloha, i know i late again :) i always late with my relases...but

new album is a bit different. Not like the first one, Art of something...

album includes my works from 2004 till nowdays. Something between psychedelic, funky, melodic,

electro, classical packed in my way. damn i gotta run....hehe more news soon

Aloha, i know i late again :) i always late with my relases...but

new album is a bit different. Not like the first one, Art of something...

album includes my works from 2004 till nowdays. Something between psychedelic, funky, melodic,

electro, classical packed in my way. damn i gotta run....hehe more news soon

Sorry, we only care about the release date :P

When?

oh well...still no exact date...still no cover, mastering has to be done...

to bad that there is no date yet...

this is really tasty stuff. After the Miss Ivon Track i expected to hear more in that style, i looks like im not going to be disappointed :)

More please ;)

to bad that there is no date yet...

this is really tasty stuff. After the Miss Ivon Track i expected to hear more in that style, i looks like im not going to be disappointed :)

More please ;)

Oh.. thanks for mentioning this one. I didn't know Talpa was on a 2007 compilation other than Twist Dreams. I'm not a fan of the song based on the sample though. Naturally it's the last song on the album so that may have something to do with the slower speed. I prefered his downtempo/trance style on the opening track via Art of Being Non.

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=6722

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...