Two outstanding tracks

visine

Herb Garden vs And the day...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Simon track do you like better?

• Hallucinogen - Herb Garden
    • Shpongle - And the Day Turned To Night

I voted for Shpongle's track, ...And The Day Turned To Night, as it's the number which got me into their music in the first place.

Mystery Of The Yeti, I occasionally (READ: twice a year max) listen to, but it's just too meditative and sloooooooow to really grab hold of my attention. I can listen to M.O.T.Y. as some random background music, just for the hell of not enjoying pure silence, but it's not a project I can really get into.

Shpongle, on the other hand, I am pretty much crazy about ever since first being introduced to them with the closing track of their debut album, "Are you shpongled?"

Mystery Of The Yeti, I occasionally (READ: twice a year max) listen to, but it's just too meditative and sloooooooow to really grab hold of my attention. I can listen to M.O.T.Y. as some random background music, just for the hell of not enjoying pure silence, but it's not a project I can really get into.

Shpongle, on the other hand, I am pretty much crazy about ever since first being introduced to them with the closing track of their debut album, "Are you shpongled?"

I tend to agree, althou Herb Garden by Simon is far from being a boring piece of artsy gallery music. I find this piece to have very memorable, good melodies which can't be said for too many other psy-chill tracks I've had the... pleasure listening. :rolleyes:

Tough choice... I have same history as rino, I've heard first Shpongle, and then M.O.T.Y. II and as much I find And The Day Turned Into Night more complex and dark, Herb Garden is pure delight, melodic crown, so it is rather tough decision between those two... :D

Will post the vote later.... ;)